edited July 2014
    at level 20 leadership the base is

3 x destory enemy camp (level 20) = 12 hours for 1600 zen
    3 x fight off spell plauge (level 16) = 6 hours for 400 zen
    3 x battle undead (level 10) = 6 hours for 400 zen

so once a day = 7200 AD
    twice a day = 14400
    three times a day = 16800 AD

This is all using normal adventurers and common tasks with no materials required. the rare tasks can give more for less time and if you have upgraded workers it reduces the time allowing for more gain.
  • Options
    rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    akemnos wrote: »

so once a day = 7200 AD
    twice a day = 14400

This is all using normal adventurers and common tasks with no materials required. the rare tasks can give more for less time and if you have upgraded workers it reduces the time allowing for more gain.

Exactly. With lots of green and a few blue I'm averaging 20k per day per character. It's funny because my main has so much raw AD that I've just about stopped running leadership on him.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    akemnos wrote: »

so once a day = 7200 AD
    twice a day = 14400

This is presuming, of course, that you have all nine slots open.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    true I ahve 8 slots open, missing the tier 3 item one, so if I log twice a day (which is my normal) than i can make 13600 AD which is a nice supplement.
  • Options
    akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I dont have a chance to play every night so even the good days where i can get a ton of rough AD from salavaging it eventually works it out for me.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is presuming, of course, that you have all nine slots open.

Well, it is not that hard to get them all. It does take a bit of time to open the "get 3 professions to 20" slot, but the hardest one is presumably the "Rank 3 result" one. Well, what I did - bought a set of cheap purple alchemy items and passed them around between most of my characters ... and then sold the items again for about what I bought them for in the first place...total cost 40.000 AD - which took a short time to recover by having an additional leadership slot open on all my characters.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    tinukedatinukeda Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    adinosii wrote: »
    Well, it is not that hard to get them all. It does take a bit of time to open the "get 3 professions to 20" slot, but the hardest one is presumably the "Rank 3 result" one.

Actually, the "Get a Rank 3 Result" slot is quite easy to open the way you did it: using the Alchemy tasks (plus purple assets for it are super cheap and can be passed from character to character). "3 Professions at Level 20" is by far the longest/hardest to achieve.

On Leadership, as someone who has ground it to 20 on all 6 of my characters, it does provide an excellent source of income. But, I actively play all my characters (they all have all 5 boons of each campaign, T1 or T2 sets, rank 7's+, etc) it feels more like it's just 'adequate', what with the costs of marks/etc. Now if I were not playing those characters, absolutely it would all be gravy. In other words, for characters that are actually "played", the current balance feels ok.