test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pale horse - remove from game

kuadziwkuadziw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Since codes for a horse from CD-Action magazine are disabled (and I assume the other option for getting it might be removed as well) it would be good to remove those rewards from game. I bought CD-A magazine in purpose of getting a mount but after couple weeks (while exchanging information with support) it turned out you cannot get this mount anymore. So, please remove it from game. I don't know what technical difficulties may have appeared, and I guess you can still redeem your mount if you activated the key earlier. But just gotten three valid keys that seemed to be used already. So a word of warning, DO NOT TRY GETTING PALE MOUNT as you won't be able to redeem the code as of now (2014-07-13).
Shame it is and a bummer.
Post edited by kuadziw on

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    I don't want my items removed from the game just because it's promotion is over! Egads! If that were what would happen, we'd all be loosing stuff left and right!

Please PM me Support's response. I'd like to look into this.
  • Options
    rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You know, I didn't even think of this. The Pale Horse was also offered by PC Gamer - I used to buy them from online sales (they occasionally went down to 1 USD an issue), and email them to get codes, which I would give to my friends. I had a code lying around that I gave to one of them recently, and she said it was invalid or already claimed, I shrugged and said "Oh well." I hadn't even considered that maybe they're just plain not redeeming them anymore.
  • Options
    ministerofchangeministerofchange Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I got my pale horse back when the game started, its available on all my characters. Yes I have far better mounts available too but I don't want my pale horse removed from game. Especially in case they ever do the appearance change on mounts like they have on clothes and weapons, it was discussed at one point.
  • Options
    bazgcbazgc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    It's possible that the code just expired. Some codes do have a little note that's along the lines of "Use within 8 months" which isn't an issue most of the time but does come into play if you try to redeem them several months later.
    My Foundry Quests:

The Silver Sword - NW-DEIPWYISA - Daily Qualified
    A Relaxing Stay - NW-DEEYNZYZ9 - Daily Qualified but going to be updated
  • Options
    mcdoggehmcdoggeh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    I don't want my items removed from the game just because it's promotion is over! Egads! If that were what would happen, we'd all be loosing stuff left and right!

Please PM me Support's response. I'd like to look into this.

pretty sure OP meant removing the pale horse reward from the vendor, not from the game.