test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

It's still possible to kill CN Endboss "Azharzel" with BUG

theevilneedletheevilneedle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hey,

when are you going to fix this stupid CN Endboss bug? It is still possible to bug the Enbboss with HR and TR. This is so annoying for those who kill him legit. The prices for the loot is getting so bad again.

On this picture two unkown players bug CN Endboss again. Those unkown players always bugging this. They getting more and more rich with this. This sucks!! Fix it please!!
If you want to know the names of the unkown players, PM me.

http://s3.postimg.org/nab04qfpv/Anarchy.png

Anarchy.png
Post edited by theevilneedle on

Comments

• chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Blank out the names and repost for the bug report. Report the players in game at time of offense if it bothers you. You will only get your post locked and info removed by posting player and guild names here. Just trying to help.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • theevilneedletheevilneedle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thank you. I blanked them out.

Hope they will fix this.
    edited June 2014
    Hmm, how about an answer from a GM or developer?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hmm, how about an answer from a GM or developer?

Does not ever happen on forums, especially re: exploiting.

If you need to report someone for exploiting, do that through the help interface so that you're in direct contact with staff.

Also, reporting exploits on the forums is generally a bad idea because you just informed a ton more people that the exploit even exists so they can go try to find out how to abuse it too.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yep, it's annoying, 90% of the time I enter CN there are 2 or 1 HR exploiting this bug...
    edited June 2014
    This bug is no secret. They do it since Module 2 all the time. If more are going to know it and do it, it wouldn't change the prieces of the loot. they are worth already. The only thing what could happen is that they really have to fix it.

GM, admin, dev, or moderator, if you need more infos about that exploit, contact me and I tell you.
    edited July 2014
    Curse-of-Icewind-Dale-Owlbear-Patch-Notes-NW-15-20140623a-4
    Castle Never: Fixed collision with a column that could be climbed near the Dracolich.

Will this fix this bug? Comment it please, admin / GM / Moderator / Developer
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    With all due respect, how about you contact them? Bugging the forum staff/devs to contact you is 1) in violation of rule 3.14 of Rules of Conduct (no targeted posts/threads) and 2) unhelpful to anyone.

Bug report posts are not replied to by anyone in staff unless more information is required to resolve the issue. Constantly posting asking for a response is unproductive.

Or, file a support ticket or ingame bug report.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
    edited July 2014
    And to get no response at all is not customer friendly. Neither with support ticket nor ingame bug report, I have never got any response yet.
    You should appreciate, if customers report bugs for your software. That's a service that you get for free. And it would be nice, if those who report bugs, get an answer how this bug is evaluated and if someone will work or is already working on it.

You are right, I was violating your forum rules. Sorry about that!
    But you can be sure, this was my last bug report and my last forum post.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    If the developers responded to every bug report they got they would never have the time to actually fix the bugs.

This is a more or less a universal MMO rule. Developers never respond to Bug Reports unless more information is required to fix the bug reported.

You will get answers to support tickets but they will not disclose any information regarding plans of actions which have not been publicly stated already. Bug reports are appreciated but release schedules and personal responses will not be handed out here or basically anywhere else. Yes exceptions do exist but they are exceptions, not standard practice.

Bugs will be fixed in as timely as a manner as they can.
  • oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Well, look at the Patch Notes, they are fixing this...