test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

protectors speech cant loot chest

lutz086lutz086 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
cant loot chest says inventory full even if bags are empty been like this for 4 days please help i want my throne :mad:
Post edited by lutz086 on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Your currency bag is full. Go get rid of some bounty items or seals or whatever you're holding onto umpty-billion of.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    dazztendazzten Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same thing happned to me. I have 21 open spots in my inventory, the contents of the chest are 50 Reputation, 100 Reputation, 10 Silver Pieces, 3 rank3 enchantments, 1 rank4 enchantment.

I spoke to a dev who said there is no cap on Reputation. Currently I am sitting on 2950 Reputation and I am unable to loot the chest.

Pardon the MP4 video if it's a bit shaky while recording, was holding it with one hand while using the mouse with the other.
    Uploaded the video to youtube as it was too large to be added to this forum post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf_bkjwnu4Q
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ok, again... the Reputation needs to go in your currency bag, not your normal inventory.

And your currency bag is probably full of Fomorian concoctions or somesuch junk. Clean it out, and loot your chest. It's a very easy fix.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    dazztendazzten Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Thanks I believe you are right. Just did so, I was still on the instance, when I looted the chest after dumping some old stuff, it seems to work, but I'll have to reboot back into the game as it seems to have crashed my game client right after clicking on accept.

--
    Update:

Confirmed, Reputation is now at 3100. Thanks for pointing it out.