Install Arc
Options

[PvP] The single most frustrating thing about Neverwinter

2»

Comments

• Options
    realramaladnirealramaladni Member Posts: 51
    edited June 2014
    I Think the new PVP Open world maps are enough for PVP. I like the current Domination Maps, and they dont get old ive been doing competitive Neverwinter PVP since beta, and im fine with them now.

No, any competitive PvPer is tired of being in the same two maps, doing the same game mode for over a year. As for the open world PvP, it's alright and we've had some really good fun there. But potions (Iceforge Healing Elixir...), Companions (Cockatrice, Renegade Evoker, Augment) and the difficulty in switching instances makes it ridiculous. Couple that with little to no incentive/reward and certain peoples' prides in doing a large scale fight.
    Hot Pants

#1 Enemy Team PvP Devoted Cleric

Best rapper 2014
    Alpha female
  • Options
    lisaxxiilisaxxii Member Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    This thread is on topic of PvP. Leave your PvE at the forum list. Thanks!

Thankyou for saying EXACTLY what I said in my post that you removed =D

<3
    Enemy Team
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    To give more incentive to participate in open world PvP, they have to put BI bracers and weapon into open world PvP rewards loot table.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ok but then we would need an incentive to farm them... you know...crappy icd.
    They fired the good at doing sets one
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Since the Module 1 till now they have never done anything worth farming. Nothing better then what we had since beta - CN, T2 gear, jewelry etc. So my proposal is the least bad possible because there's no good one and won't ever be.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2014
    Agreed x9000. About six months ago a made a foundry suggestion similar to your wishes thinking it would fill in all the gaps in content this game is missing, help the story tellers, pve fanatics, and pvpers alike. Imagine if when someone entered your foundry mission, fi you are online, or even offline, you got notification. and you were able to enter it as an npc. A monster, a copy of your character, whatever. However you designed it. you could then interact with the foundry player, tell a tale of your characters origin, or whatever. Something personal, an amazing experience.

Now imagine pvp enabled foundrys, with say, 2-4 different settings. all for one king of this hill map, 1v1, 3v3, etc. These two additions to the game would leave it up to the player base to make some amazing content, and you know they would too. PVPers would have a taste of something new other then domination. Really, why the fk did they cut and paste domination into open world? We didn't need a third rendition of the same **** game. The idea that mod3 was a pvp mod is laughable. The pve content is also weak, BI gear is meh, Kessells is a joke that can be done without any BI gear (most people take it off once they enter to save on decay).

and who really wants another zone of daily's/boon progression? To what end?

Come on Cryptic/pw, get your stuff together. The foundry is a huge cash cow that you are not milking, and we are literally chomping at the bit to release its potential.