test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Win or Lose We Booze", aka. Where the wild PvE/PvP things are!!!

Comments

• amselamsel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    estfinel wrote: »
    I would like to join your guild; it looks like a good fit to my play style, one hand on the mouse and the other holding my whiskey. I’m 40+, have team speak, thick skin and a cutting wit. I am a casual player, who logs on 9 pm to midnight EST during the week and at odd times during the weekend.

I just started playing and have a new level 60 Temptation SW. I went and bought my T1 set off the auction house and only need the T1 main hand and off hand. People seem focused on gear score so I figured I’d make life easier on myself.

I haven’t been through a single top tear dungeon and I’m still learning the intricacies of my class. Trying to match up my powers to my play style to get a better performance and want got play with a good group of folks who won’t get their panties in a knot when something doesn't go perfect.

I’ll try contact you in game.

Yessss get a hold of us if you can! we hang out in PE by the pet dude often
    PWE player Since 2008 ;D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pman97pman97 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I would like to join and your guild looks fun do you think I can?
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    pman97 wrote: »
    I would like to join and your guild looks fun do you think I can?
    Responded to your in game message bud! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • hellsviperhellsviper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Looks like an interesting guild from what i've read so far. I've played NW since the beta but took a break from when they released MOD.2 until a few days ago. so far this (half-week.) i think i've spendt around 30 hours dug into the SW and its been hellafun! Got my SW up to rank 40 and will prolly hit 60 by the end of the weekend (Double exp). I also got a maxed out T2 TR (13k-ish GS. Swash gear tho. Super oldschool TR for real.) Still kinda new to ANYTHING after Mod 2 xD Like Artifact weps and gear and all that. So need to re-learn afew things. (Good i didnt waste all my Astral's before i "quit") what else.. well, European Player. So i'm on european times (if that matters, idk <.<) Got TS. Got a mic, Good sense of humor ( THAT COUNTS ) And this post is getting out of hand and i'll leave it at that! PM me ingame or here for any further questions ^.^

Not quite sure how to get ahold of you since i think we're in 2 diffrent timezones. (I'll be on in like 10hour from when i post this. Currently 3:37am so bedtime.)
    edited December 2014
    hellsviper wrote: »

Not quite sure how to get ahold of you since i think we're in 2 diffrent timezones. (I'll be on in like 10hour from when i post this. Currently 3:37am so bedtime.)
    Hey there bud, shoot me a PM here or a nessage/email in game. My handle is in the OP.

Hope to chat soon, and keep on rocking! :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • hellsviperhellsviper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey there bud, shoot me a PM here or a nessage/email in game. My handle is in the OP.

Hope to chat soon, and keep on rocking! :cool:

Have sendt you a PM ingame and on the forums! ;)
    edited December 2014
    hellsviper wrote: »
    Have sendt you a PM ingame and on the forums! ;)
    Got ya bud! *high five* :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • eshkull#7182 eshkull Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey I'm a soulBinder/fury SW. My Gs isn't the highest but I'm learning which armor is better for my current skill build. I only play PvE til TR get knocked down 2 or 4 pegs. My in-game name is BrownPanda
    edited January 2015
    ddasani1 wrote: »
    Hey I'm a soulBinder/fury SW. My Gs isn't the highest but I'm learning which armor is better for my current skill build. I only play PvE til TR get knocked down 2 or 4 pegs. My in-game name is BrownPanda
    Cool bud, is that @BrownPanda, or is that your character name (if so what is your handle?)?

Thanks man, and Happy New Year! :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • natiko2natiko2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i want to join but i don't know how to send a private yet :( can you explain?
    edited January 2015
    natiko2 wrote: »
    i want to join but i don't know how to send a private yet :( can you explain?
    Go to your friends list, and add my handle into the search feature... Or send an in game mail to my handle also. :)
    va8Ru.gif
    edited April 2015
    Friendly bump!

Things are going well in game, and with Mod 6 arriving today if you're looking a crazy group of guys and gals to rock out with while facing the new content, let us know! :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • alienfreak10alienfreak10 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    FireStyle@Alienfreak10

i would like to join, i just recently started this game, so im learning it, but im far from new to mmo's ..
    im not much of a typer so yea. but i do have teamspeak so i will be talking xd.
    edited April 2015
    FireStyle@Alienfreak10

i would like to join, i just recently started this game, so im learning it, but im far from new to mmo's ..
    im not much of a typer so yea. but i do have teamspeak so i will be talking xd.
    Sounds good mi amigo!
    va8Ru.gif
    edited May 2015
    Still recruiting! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • acidskyacidsky Member Posts: 13
    edited May 2015
    Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Best guild eva people!!!!
  • wickedtwiztidwickedtwiztid Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey there. Im looking for a good, fun guild with teamspeak. You guys seem to fit that :). Would you be willing to take a lv 50 gwf? im getting more than a few lvs each day should be max soon! @wickedtwiztid
    edited May 2015
    Hey there. Im looking for a good, fun guild with teamspeak. You guys seem to fit that :). Would you be willing to take a lv 50 gwf? im getting more than a few lvs each day should be max soon! @wickedtwiztid
    Hey there bud, just got your PM and responded back! :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Hi guys. Been playing this game for about 2 years now, kind of a lone wolf (see muh avatar and signature...ahah...ehm...ok.. (^_^)' ). Anyway, lately started enjoying stabile groups. Don't have much experience with mmo guilds but i play pretty much everyday on one of my toons (listed in signature) or a bit on all of them. Main is a GWF, but i have also a few months of experience on the HR and DC now. I'm ready to help other players, may be sometimes i'll be off doing solo stuff but pretty much always ready to answer if someone is calling for help. Just, i don't use teamspeak/ voice communication. Don't know if it's a problem...
    I play from europe, connection is not amazing but usually good enough.
    And that's pretty much all...

Oh yeah...i'm a visuals freak. Since i started playing i think i spent at least 1M AD for transmutes and dye packs. On alts too (^_^)'

Looking for a friendly guild to have a good time and yours look a very fun guild. Plus i'm a fan of your Kolat guy since...well, pretty much since i started reading his posts on this forum/ in the GWF section :D

Hope i can join!
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Haha...just noticed the top two posts here are now guilds encouraging drinking and delving. Are we setting a bad example for Neverwinter?
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    Haha...just noticed the top two posts here are now guilds encouraging drinking and delving. Are we setting a bad example for Neverwinter?

We're all adults here.

Well... most of us.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited June 2015
    We would love to have you Pando83! Haven't seen you online to invite this weekend, but I will be keeping my eye out for you bud... :cool:

ironzerg79 wrote: »
    Best example ever!!! lol

We're all adults here.

Well... most of us.
    Maybe... ;)
    va8Ru.gif
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Its good to see Pando joining a decent guild, see you in PvPeeeeeeeee! :D
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
    edited June 2015
    icyphish wrote: »
    Its good to see Pando joining a decent guild, see you in PvPeeeeeeeee! :D
    We're not exactly PvP experts over here, so signing Pando up expands our knowledge base quite a bit... :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • redcatmaximusredcatmaximus Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    recently came back to the game, and would like to join an active guild. your guild sounds just the right type for me
  • davyurixdavyurix Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hey Kolatmaster, going to try and hit you up in game and see if I can check you folks out. Was requested to join a good year or so ago, but had to take a break from the game. Pretty much a self-sufficient play style person and work toward beating the content solo, but am always available to help with content and nudge people in the right direction. Have 4 70s, but main is CW Aelek@davyurix. With 4 legendary and one mystic companion, my 3k gs pushes me through more dps ceilings than should be possible. Not big on teamspeak, but roll with chat at any given moment. Will hit you up online and see what is up. @davyurix
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    As a fellow guild leader, I wanted to give WoLWB a shout-out.. every single one of your members that I've found myself in a PuG with have been great... so thank you.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
    @redcatmaximus and @davyurix

Thanks for your interest guys, find me in game and we'll chat to see what we can do! :)

@instynctive

Thanks, much appreciated! If any of my goofballs tool around let me know though... lol B)
    va8Ru.gif
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    @instynctive

Thanks, much appreciated! If any of my goofballs tool around let me know though... lol B)

beer-toast.gif
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
This discussion has been closed.