test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

sharandar - why not full chests?

gunbahahagunbahaha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 139
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
i mean ok we have the chests that allow us the progress of dread ring boons etc
its logical because as campaigns are added new players and old players' new chars cant go through old campaigns again some times and prefer to buy their way or through prayers chests etc
but why not do it for sharandar too? why only sparks and not blades and charms too? sharandar is much more boring imo than any other campaign and also imagine a new player having to do that apart from the new stuff being added, or i make a new char and do it all over?
so add please the assets needed in chests of sharandar too so we can do it faster
another idea i have is if a char in your acc has progressed in a campaign to make that available for all other chars as well so you dont have to do it again
its done in many other games that require similar things
any ideas?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bucklittlebucklittle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    how long are the dark fey going to be attacking sharandar? How many have we killed? Why is sharandar even in the game still?
  • Options
    thesensaithesensai Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    bucklittle wrote: »
    how long are the dark fey going to be attacking sharandar? How many have we killed? Why is sharandar even in the game still?

To give boons
  • Options
    dublindandublindan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If you have artifacts and are not farming fey blessed enchants, you are wasting 25,000 refining points at a pop. It takes me about 10 minutes a day per character to do the dailies and 18 hours for the enchant, I already have one artifact, thayan book of the dead, at level 100. Definitely well worth the effort.
  • Options
    hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    dublindan wrote: »
    If you have artifacts and are not farming fey blessed enchants, you are wasting 25,000 refining points at a pop. It takes me about 10 minutes a day per character to do the dailies and 18 hours for the enchant, I already have one artifact, thayan book of the dead, at level 100. Definitely well worth the effort.

Sounds good but I don't think wild horses could drag me back into Sharandar now that I have my boons.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • Options
    smulchsmulch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Much more efficient to go farm IWD for rank 5 black ice from events.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Sounds good but I don't think wild horses could drag me back into Sharandar now that I have my boons.

I must be in a tiny minority because I enjoy the atmosphere in Sharandar the most. I'd dearly like to see it expanded:
    - Raiding redcap homes
    - Forays into the Faydark itself
    - New story arcs
    - - Fomenting redcap rebellion
    - - Troll power struggle
    - - Cyclops necromancy
    - Return to Old Sharandar: buried secrets
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited June 2014

That's the only reason I go there anymore. Since the drop rate on BI gloves and weapons is very poor for me, I do Shar dailies just for this. Saves me time in the long run by giving a huge bump in my refining.
    I aim to misbehave
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    smulch wrote: »
    Much more efficient to go farm IWD for rank 5 black ice from events.
    Why not do both?
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Why not do both?

I'll give you a hint: The answer starts with "L" and rhymes with "Hazy."
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Why not do both?

Well time is the issue. One only has so much time in the day with school/work/responsibilities
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    kvet wrote: »
    I'll give you a hint: The answer starts with "L" and rhymes with "Hazy."

That is totally the reason employed adults don't spend their lives running game content. Yup.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Well time is the issue. One only has so much time in the day with school/work/responsibilities
    True, it does take some time. I definitely feel you. For those that have an extra ten to thirty minutes a day the fey blessing enchant is still well worth the effort. Even if you don't use it for refining, the AH price on them has sky rocketed.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    After running through sharandar on my 7th toon and clearing it all 6 times. I'd rather poke needles in my eyes than spend any extra time in sharandar than I have to. Upon arrival to sharandar on my 7th toon made me ugh. Horrible place!