test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All New England Guild

crowdvoodoocrowdvoodoo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Hi just writing to let ppl know that i am running a full new england guild called the dirty south mob if anyone is interested in joinging dont hesitate to add me at <<Handle removed>>
Post edited by crowdvoodoo on

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I would strongly suggest advising users to PM you for more information about the guild or look up your guild name ingame, as opposed to displaying your name and @handle on the boards, as that leaves you open to other potentially unwanted communication on the board.

Also, I have moved your thread to Guild Recruitment.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • crowdvoodoocrowdvoodoo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    thanks im new the whole forums thing had no idea
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    I would strongly suggest advising users to PM you for more information about the guild or look up your guild name ingame, as opposed to displaying your name and @handle on the boards, as that leaves you open to other potentially unwanted communication on the board.

Also, I have moved your thread to Guild Recruitment.

Isn't his @handle also his forum name?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It doesn't have to be.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    Isn't his @handle also his forum name?

Mine isn't. I acquired my @handle right before the PWE/Cryptic accounts were merged. My PWE account name isn't the same as my forum handle, either. Therefore, they don't have to match.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com