test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lesser corrupt/purified enchantments not stackable

tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Basically, you get lots of them from kessels but they...
  • Don't stack
  • Don't refine
  • Worth close to nothing on AH
  • Worth 8 copper when vendored

See any issues here?
RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
Post edited by tang56 on

Comments

• hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    The effect may not stack but it might double the chance to proc if you have 2. I don't know.

If not you could just use one purified and one corrupted.
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • hamletswordshamletswords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,320 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Oh. Well I guess I'll have a lot of vendoring to do come Kessel's. Copper city baby.

Anyone know if they do stack mechanically?
    My Harem: Dawn HR, Erin CW, Piper TR, Zoe GWF
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Oh. Well I guess I'll have a lot of vendoring to do come Kessel's. Copper city baby.

Anyone know if they do stack mechanically?

KshxQ17.png
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    tang56 wrote: »
    Basically, you get lots of them from kessels but they...
    Don't stack

Time. Some of them have different times and I guess cryptic just didn't let them stack altogether
    Don't refine

Well cryptic could give them an arbitrary value of 500points but meh its farmed differently, its a new mechanic of enchants
    Worth close to nothing on AH

Two words: Supply and demand.

You could try posting on zone chat blasting people for competing at the market. I don't know if it works, but if it does, I'll go at it too. I hate it when people undercut me
    Worth 8 copper when vendored

Well actually they weren't meant to be vendored anyways so I don't know what that's about
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Time. Some of them have different times and I guess cryptic just didn't let them stack altogether

Every single one I have is exactly the same type of corrupt or purified. Kessels only drops two types from what I can tell, lesser purified or lesser corrupted, none of the xxxx piercing/restoring/lethal/tempered.
  • nwnghostnwnghost Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    They have different Tier 2 Time remaining is what he meant. That's why they don't stack.
  • cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The solution used on preview, even though it is not a good one...is to mail them to yourself or put them until they are needed on an alt.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I like the enchantments but they are all but useless once you have unlocked the tier 3 of black ice shaping , I wish they would make them worth RP or even able to use them to recharge greater black ice enchantments or something , anything is better than being vendor trash , just doesn't feel right selling epic items for pennies lol .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You do need lessers to make greater so they are not totally useless.
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The effect may not stack but it might double the chance to proc if you have 2. I don't know.

If not you could just use one purified and one corrupted.
    It's has 100% proc chance and 1 min cooldown so...
    Edit: not sure on purified if is 100% as corrupteds. but i'n sure it's 1min cd or more
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I saw that someone had posted that these things *poof* altogether when the time on them runs out.

I guess I'll buy a cheap one to try out.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia