test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kicked after last boss killed, but before looting.

13»

Comments

• oldfaustoldfaust Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Son on his GF said same thing, hunted down one of the kickers and they told him they take 3 and kick other two and then split loot among themselves and sell stuff on ah.

Made him swear off put tanking.

Now he always takes two friends / guildies to prevent this happening and he plays nice.

Least he claimes he does. He won't play with me.

:-D
  • jrfbrunetjrfbrunet Member Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Honestly, the system needs only to be tweaked a bit.
    If cryptic would follow certain other MMOs' models, this could be fixed. For instance, a "kick" should require (4) yes votes. It should also be unavailable once combat with the final boss has begun. If the boss fight is reset because of a wipe, kicking can be activated again, until combat begins again. While they're at it, people who queue for the dungeon because they were asked to by someone in a chat channel (or guildie) should be able to choose which instance/party they want to join in the queue.
    This stuff is standard operating procedure in some of the more successful MMOs.
    Where'd my blinky-blinky path go?
  • kabayorangerkabayoranger Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    if they change the current vote system
    i have a feeling many ninja will start to rise!
  • fangredwaterfangredwater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    if they change the current vote system
    i have a feeling many ninja will start to rise!

Do you know how stupid you sound. You www.gold.com people should just wipe your a and get along with it. The characters that have done a vote kick after final boss was killed to get MY elusive agent's helmet - Xandria, Hoe-something on 25/7/2014. you can check the LOGS. There was no agreement on greed run. They simply use people and sell the item and sell the AD for $.

Its a well known SCAM !!!

I will be reviewing neverwinter very soon - fix it before this, please
  • fmultifmulti Member Posts: 59
    edited July 2014
    Funny I see this topic today. Yesterday I pugged and after killing FH last boss, I was getting swarmed by adds when the vote kick window popped up. You know you can't move or do anything while that d*** window is up, so I just pressed "yes". After the loot rolls ended I realised the person kicked had been put to vote FOR NO REASON AT ALL. The player actually sent me a tell, rightfully inflamed. I felt really ashamed, came back to PE ASAP and gave him one purple I got in the run as a 'make up offering', and explained my situation. The guy sounded really pleased to see that at least some people are decent in the world. =p

You see, I had never come across this before, and so far the only three reasons I had seen for vote-kicking were 1) need 2) DC 3) unwanted/unnecesary aggro. So I just assumed the guy put to vote had 'need'ed. I'll just make a point of voting 'no' whenever I'm not sure the vote is just from now on........

Anyway just wanted to share my experience.
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Do you know how stupid you sound. You www.gold.com people should just wipe your a and get along with it. The characters that have done a vote kick after final boss was killed to get MY elusive agent's helmet - Xandria, Hoe-something on 25/7/2014. you can check the LOGS. There was no agreement on greed run. They simply use people and sell the item and sell the AD for $.

Its a well known SCAM !!!

I will be reviewing neverwinter very soon - fix it before this, please

May I ask why you linked a jewelry site onto the Neverwinter forums? I really don't understand how that relates to unfair kicking in dungeons...
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker