test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why Are You Guys trying to ruing a great game????

fgmfanhafgmfanha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Everyone is complaining about lag on pve and matchmaking on pvp!!!

I dont see dev's saying anything about these things. Are players for you people you just ignore? why arent there any feedbacks? are you guys working in those problems?

CW's have bugs on they'r powers.. are you guys aware of that? please try to comunicate with the player comunity im starting to become more and more frustrated with this game... and it botters me more that is a game i liked very much.. now its all a laggy mass on pve (dont come and say its my conection because i never lagged before and i have around 650h playtime) and pvp is just stupidly broken... did i stoped knowing how to play? i won 2 games since module 3 allways fighting with unbalanced teams..

Hope i get some feedback. thanks!
Post edited by fgmfanha on

Comments

• Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm not a dev, but this topic has been discussed before.
    The devs not replying to topics doesn't mean they don't listen to us, many times they do, and we can see that in the changes afterwards. Also, some bugs which might seem easy to fix are actually much harder to fix than it appear.
    ABout the lag, I agree, there's a lot of lag on ICD zone (the rest of the game seems ok to me though) I think maybe because more people are playing? I don't know, i hope they can fix it. And the pvp isn't worse than before, the matchmaking system goes bonkers sometimes, but I now am in more balanced matches than before the changes made to pvp a while ago.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    demidogzdemidogz Member Posts: 259 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    These things take time, devs are not supermen.
  • Options
    eiagraeiagra Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You know the saying, "If you want something done right, do it yourself?" Well... if you can't do it yourself, then maybe you should be patient and wait for someone who can. And if you CAN do it yourself, well, what are you doing playing someone else's game instead of making your own? Get cracking!
  • Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    fgmfanha wrote: »
    Everyone is complaining about lag on pve and matchmaking on pvp!!!

I dont see dev's saying anything about these things. Are players for you people you just ignore? why arent there any feedbacks? are you guys working in those problems?

CW's have bugs on they'r powers.. are you guys aware of that? please try to comunicate with the player comunity im starting to become more and more frustrated with this game... and it botters me more that is a game i liked very much.. now its all a laggy mass on pve (dont come and say its my conection because i never lagged before and i have around 650h playtime) and pvp is just stupidly broken... did i stoped knowing how to play? i won 2 games since module 3 allways fighting with unbalanced teams..

Hope i get some feedback. thanks!

Somehow they listen to the issues, but never to the solutions. Simple, common-sense suggestions are made by the community and Cryptic comes back with unpractical over-elaborate fixes. There is a recent post about gold sellers hijacking the request-friend feature, and an extaordinarily complicated answer by a staff about how you must handle the situation, while the simple, obvious fix is a settings toggle that allows you to choose who can or can not communicate to you.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Dev Tracker

Closing this as we already have threads on all the things you mention.
This discussion has been closed.