What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Graphics probelm Nvidia

2»

Comments

• hetz000hetz000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    rontheneq wrote: »
    I have tried ALL the suggestions above, and still I must run with my graphic sliders at LOW and LOW to avoid graphics lag. I can actually run the lowest MEDIUM/MEDIUM setting on all but my CW, who lags much worse than the rest. It always happens to me in solo instances, if that matters. Am I the only NVIDIA user still having these problems?

Ur not alone,i`m having problems with Fps drops in solo instances(and some dungeons) also no matter what settings all max or all low.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Same here - my GF has lag issues most everywhere unless I set the sliders to low. MC was VERY bad last night. My HR is a little better but only by degrees. Never had an issue until Mod3.
    I aim to misbehave
  • crypticnotioncrypticnotion Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Have a AMD 3.7 eight core and Nvidia GTX660 OC 16 gigs of ram and have the same problems I have found you can hit esc several times in a row and it will load the graphics fairly quickly but every time there is a change of screens going from one area to another you have to repeat. I have tried every setting available to me and none have made any difference. Although not a cure it helps with the LOOOOOONG screen load times. Which has gotten very long indeed.
  • nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Have a AMD 3.7 eight core and Nvidia GTX660 OC 16 gigs of ram and have the same problems I have found you can hit esc several times in a row and it will load the graphics fairly quickly but every time there is a change of screens going from one area to another you have to repeat. I have tried every setting available to me and none have made any difference. Although not a cure it helps with the LOOOOOONG screen load times. Which has gotten very long indeed.
    I am in the boat with you, but the mods will insist that this is a necro thread and close it, totally ignoring the problem.
    I could make screenshots like on the first page with missing items/icons any time, even today.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!