What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lag and Rubberbanding in IWD, Delves, GG and PE

124»

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    pielonious wrote: »

It's gotten worse, the more time goes by. I can't even travel more than 50 feet in-game without getting a Server Not Responding error.

Do you have on demand patching turned off? if you have then the next patch looks like it is dealing with some lag issues.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This is unplayable, plain and simple. It laged so hard, I died while I tried to leave the instance and then I was not able to release for respawn. The last MMO I played lost half its population due to lag and rubberbanding. I would hate to see it happen here too.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • v1rus89v1rus89 Member Posts: 83
    edited May 2014
    The lag is really too much at the moment, to be honest lately even in domination pvp!
    Virus, Enemy Team.
  • query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    asterotg wrote: »
    This is unplayable, plain and simple. It laged so hard, I died while I tried to leave the instance and then I was not able to release for respawn. The last MMO I played lost half its population due to lag and rubberbanding. I would hate to see it happen here too.

Same. I'm doing my dailies and limping out of zone. Since there are less delves now really there is nothing to do in the game. Becasue the new content is unusable under these conditions. Howabout running delves as often as you are GG until you fix the broken mod?
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This has already been noted as a known issue, as per this sticky. Please refer to said sticky for further updates, however, understand that the team already knows about this.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.