test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companion Screenshots: Epic, Silly, or whatever :)

starscale53starscale53 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Art and Fiction
Sometimes our companions are underappreciated. And sometimes they're just downright annoying, but in truth they ARE just trying to help us as best as they can. I made this thread to post pics of your favorite companions. Be it them looking awesome for you or doing things that seriously have you concerned for their lack of brains. Show some love for your companions! \^_^/
Post edited by starscale53 on

Comments

• starscale53starscale53 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    http://bublio53.tumblr.com/image/85767343915
    You get this beauty after invoking for 360 days. Yep, almost a full year. (She is not mine) This particular companion is at lvl 30, but you can't see all the golden glowiness around her.(Serously she's real bright. lol) I'm a little freaked due to the no face and maybe stub of torso you see if you tilt the camera below a bit xD. But other than that I think she looks dog-gone holy. Beats my cleric by a mile. xDD
  • godhricgodhric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 437 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    Good glow on the angel..altho i'd say the "propulsion" of the light thats supposed to be her "leg" is quite too fast... like a rocket thingie. I'd prefer it to be a MUCH slower glow, make it feel more "radiant"...