What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scrimshaw? PvP only? Seriously?

13»

Comments

• pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    mehpvpmeh wrote: »
    RPers man, sensitive emo lot they are :)

This is D&D. PVP has NOTHING to do with this! We should erase PVP completely and keep fighting brainless mobs, it's more fun!
  • mehpvpmehmehpvpmeh Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    pandora1x wrote: »
    This is D&D. PVP has NOTHING to do with this! We should erase PVP completely and keep fighting brainless mobs, it's more fun!

+1 to this!

I also think that the game should allow us to use pens and paper instead of mouse and keyboard, that this feature hasn't been added yet is a slap on the face to hardcore D&Ders!

I'm going to go RP a Dev and RP that everything fixed!
  • pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    mehpvpmeh wrote: »
    +1 to this!

I also think that the game should allow us to use pens and paper instead of mouse and keyboard, that this feature hasn't been added yet is a slap on the face to hardcore D&Ders!

I'm going to go RP a Dev and RP that everything fixed!

Oh my god how didn't I think of this? mehpvpmeh for dev, NOW!

Allow me to fix your idea a little.... paper and pen? screw that! Use a cardboard and dices. Now that IS HARDCORE D&Ding.
  • kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just consider the PvP players very powerful mobs that act much more intelligently.

Go make a group and face them. Assume that this is more hardcore RPG, where you don't get to easily defeat the stupid AI mob, but an monstrous encounter against powerful entities that may actually kill you in a fight where you may actually lose.

Problem solved.
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • poli201poli201 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I really don't get it. There is barely any PvP gear that can be purchased. Now, I don't get why PvE players would want PvP gear, when PvE gear is better for PvE.