test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The best of the best quest bug

barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2014 in PvE Discussion
it say to speak with campaign master in trade of blades, but when i do, nothing happens:/ any solutions?
Post edited by barq3t on

Comments

• iuliandreiiuliandrei Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 143 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2014
    It doesn't work while in group, there are many other quests like this.
  • woodroggwoodrogg Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I can't get this quest done on any of my characters. Same problem as OP - I speak to campaign master and nothing happens. I'm not in a group btw.
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    barq3t wrote: »
    it say to speak with campaign master in trade of blades, but when i do, nothing happens:/ any solutions?

Uh, i also had problems with this. Try to use all the different speech options, and then leave by clicking on the "Goodbye" (or whatever) option, I think this last part does the trick, as if you close the dialog window in another way (esc, or X) it won't work...
  • storimblestorimble Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I got it to complete by going through every dialog option.
  • woodroggwoodrogg Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It works only by going through every dialog option and then clicking "Goodbye", instead of just pressing Escape, which I usually do.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You can just initiate talk and then say goodbye, don't need to go through other options.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • xtroutxsnowx#1123 xtroutxsnowx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    null
    Sorry did the wrong spot I'm not used to doing this best of the best can be completed when you open up the first dialogue press the START Wichitas you above go to PvP campaign I clicked on the first one then they closed it then the second one and closed it then the third one and closed it the three different campaign options backed out and then proceeded with the dialogue until all of them weird all then said goodbye and it gave me the campaign this is after reading this I failed to press the start button on the very first one cuz I didn't read it have a good day