test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

returning older gamer looking for an active EST daytime guild

dreadlegacydreadlegacy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
Hi All,

I am returning member to the game after a long break (right after Caturday and the AH exploits left a bad impression)

Anyways, I am looking for a fun mature group to play that's active (at least 10+ on during the daytime EST) and uses either vent or TS to communicate.

Currently have a 60 TR and HR and making a CW as my last character- would like a fun group that doesn't exploit :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Anyways, I am looking for a fun mature group to play that's active (at least 10+ on during the daytime EST) and uses either vent or TS to communicate.

....would like a fun group that doesn't exploit

:) We are a Mature Family Friendly guild.
    :) We are Eastern-Pacfic timezone & We use Teamspeak.
    :mad: Wednesday mornings during dungeon hour (10am est) we have around 8 online during the day, the rest of the time just a random few. Our peak times are 8pm est- 1am
    :) We run legit runs without exploit.

4 out of 5 matching requests, good luck on your search and welcome back to the game.
  • waggiwiwaggiwi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 86
    edited April 2014
    GM might just be what you are looking for check out our website. www.guildmedieval.com

We are a world wide guild that was formed in 2001.

Here is our recruitment thread.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?406131-Guild-Medieval-Maturity-Fair-Play-Family-Friendly-Beholder

Please add me in game to chat @waggiwi
    Waggi - Crusader of Guild Medieval-

@waggiwi
    contact me in Neverwinter if you are interested in joining GM.

www.guildmedieval.com
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Howdy Dread!

Here's our guild recruitment thread and very active guild site where you can check out Tyrs Paladium. We are a Founders guild that's been around since before game launch!

We are an active, exploit-free guild where camaraderie and personal accomplishments go hand-in-hand. However no quest or delve is more important than a guildie... if a mistake is made, it's no biggie. We'll go back in wiser... and work the plan till we get it right! We are active during the EST time zone. You'll always find friends and a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium!

No egos, no drama and no zerging allowed. Guild rules are enforced.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!