edited April 2014
    That explains it, Thank you iambecks1
    Life is full of drains, I prefer to be a fountain
  • redkainredkain Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    zidec wrote: »
    correct me if i am wrong:
    steel blitz=%36 bonus damage

Just so you know it, steel blitz isn't a bonus damage. It's a passive that sometimes gives another strike of around 700-800 damage, similar to storm spell if you know this mage's passive.

You can't add it to other bonus damage.

So yes, you're wrong.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    Has anyone gotten those experience bonuses for your alts through overlevelling?

Are those bind on account or bind on equip
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Has anyone gotten those experience bonuses for your alts through overlevelling?

Are those bind on account or bind on equip

They are bound to your account but they seem to be fairly rare , even rarer than power points unless I've just been lucky getting power points, I've overleveled 6 times and not got one yet.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    frishter wrote: »
    I'm not sure about the regular keys tbh. Can you even get anything worth 2500 from those? The 5k one can be steep for some but still fairly reasonable.

Some heroic DD items are actually worth a fair bit, at least for TRs and HRs. Probably still not really worth buying keys since I don't know what the probability would be of getting the one desirable item, as even heroic chest drops are randomized from something like 3 possible items.

Note that 5k for a dungeon chest key is pretty reasonable for a T2, but not a T1 where you are very likely to end up with blue loot.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • laichin1979laichin1979 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 50
    edited April 2014
    Please please please, give us GF something this mod.

We desperately need some good news. More and more GF are leaving and just leaving GF untouched apart from the KC nerf, sends a very bad signal to the GF community:

Major update, GF by far worst and most unpopular class in the game and there is no boost, in fact only a nerf to the GF.... Does not sound good, does it.
  • jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Major update, GF by far worst and most unpopular class in the game and there is no boost, in fact only a nerf to the GF.... Does not sound good, does it.

You sure? There is a class having more nerfs since beta than you, namely: Devoted Cleric.
  • laichin1979laichin1979 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 50
    edited April 2014
    DC still has its uses. It can do things noone else can and is therefore needed. GF is not as good as GWF at tanking. Tanking in pve not needed cos of CW. And we are worse than all but DC as a dps class.

Oh and we can't heal others like DC can.

All we want to be be on a footing with other classes. Tanking not required? Fine but then sort our DPS. Otherwise design dungeons so tanking is a viable option again.
  • kolbe11kolbe11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Curse of Icewind Dale Preview Patch Notes NW.15.20140331a.3
    • Guardian Fighter
      • Dropped to the bottom of the queue list due to uselessness
      • Added as Developer Punching Bag to make some use of GF character type

Obviously nothing to see here.
    "It is said that idle hands are the Devil's tools: Idle geek hands, however, came up with gunpowder, nuclear weapons, and toilet plungers." -Illiad
  • officermashaofficermasha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Dwarf stew still not completable - cant interact with dwarves, nor free them..
  • lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    panderus wrote: »
    Made a polish pass on

...Pomocy!...
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    lewel555 wrote: »
    ...Pomocy!...
    Today, good sir, you have won the Internets.

<< image removed >>
    va8Ru.gif
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Dwarf stew still not completable - cant interact with dwarves, nor free them..

Yeah they fixed it then broke it again xD

vv Dies this Sunday
    << image removed >>
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
This discussion has been closed.