test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

gelatinous cube mount?

2»

Comments

• Options
    mlegermleger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    LOVE IT!
    1939500_10153929227150332_200292875_o.jpg
    Thorin Oakenshield - 60 DC | Floki Longarm - 60 TR | Tiny Tank - 60 GWF
    Stand your Ground NW-DNBHK74ML
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    we should organize a march of the gelatinous cubes for a spectacular screenshot. who's down? maybe someone could demo_record it and do some camera magic for a video with some music to go along with it... it could be fun...
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    we should organize a march of the gelatinous cubes for a spectacular screenshot. who's down? maybe someone could demo_record it and do some camera magic for a video with some music to go along with it... it could be fun...

I'm game. Awesome idea.

I'm a professional media producer (sound design, video, all that stuff) and I have a MASSIVE library of fully licensed music in just about any genre you can think of. And I'm fully vetted in DemoRecord. I can see a serious music video bouncing in my mind's eye right now. Whoa, it's even scary in a scary way. Well an awesome way, too.

If anyone wants to organize this, just PM me and I'll be happy to be there to create the DemoRecord file. (Just need to know when and which instance to switch to)

My time zone is Pacific, and I'm available usually 5-9PM Tue-Thur, All day Friday through Mondays.
  • Options
    harnelharnel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm up for a "march of the cubes" video. Even have my own cube ready and everything. I'm no event organizer though.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I feel like we need to huddle around some giants, and have them scream "everybody loves jello"...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm game. Awesome idea.

I'm a professional media producer (sound design, video, all that stuff) and I have a MASSIVE library of fully licensed music in just about any genre you can think of. And I'm fully vetted in DemoRecord. I can see a serious music video bouncing in my mind's eye right now. Whoa, it's even scary in a scary way. Well an awesome way, too.

If anyone wants to organize this, just PM me and I'll be happy to be there to create the DemoRecord file. (Just need to know when and which instance to switch to)

My time zone is Pacific, and I'm available usually 5-9PM Tue-Thur, All day Friday through Mondays.
    harnel wrote: »
    I'm up for a "march of the cubes" video. Even have my own cube ready and everything. I'm no event organizer though.

this sounds awesome... i have created the following thread for organization:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?644541-the-march-of-the-gelatinous-cubes-extreme-video-madness-participation-thread&p=7676741#post7676741

angrysprite, check for a PM from me.

this is gonna be awesome!
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm in like Flynn...

This is the greatest mount of all time.
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ill bring the whipped cream and a giant bowl!

Lime Jello for EVERYONE!!!!
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    melodywhr wrote: »
    this sounds awesome... i have created the following thread for organization:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?644541-the-march-of-the-gelatinous-cubes-extreme-video-madness-participation-thread&p=7676741#post7676741

angrysprite, check for a PM from me.

this is gonna be awesome!

I'm on it - following thread.
    -gears-up, lock-and-load-
  • Options
    brazennlbrazennl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited April 2014
    I'd buy it if it were 110%.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    brazennl wrote: »
    I'd buy it if it were 110%.

That's for the upcoming epic pudding mount. :cool:
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    dtzdtz Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    zebular wrote: »
    I think it only breaks immersion of you let it. There's plenty of avenues for lore reasons on why a person might have such a mount and only those that cannot fathom such would find it immersion breaking. For my main wizard, his reasoning is that it is an illusionary spell and not an actual gelatinous cube. Which, if you think about it, is actually the opposite of immersion breaking. It actually creates an avenue for immersion.
    Alternatively, you've gotten ahold of an Amulet of Ooze Riding: http://i.imgur.com/dQBCDxu.png
    Rank 8 Foundry Grand Master

Check out my Foundry questline, The Brightstone Explorers' Guild, now archived on Youtube!
  • Options
    firkraaqfirkraaq Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Has anyone noticed that the cube doesn't cast a shadow?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]