test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.14.20140320a.7

dwightmcdwightmc Member Posts: 95
edited May 2014 in Patch Notes (PC)
Since Today's patch notes are pretty short, I'm just going to post them here instead of sending everyone to the site.

Patch Notes: NW.14.20140320a.7

Highlights

• Respen’s Marvelous Game begins at 10am Pacific!

Graphics and Performance
• Resolved a texture issue that could occur on some Video Cards on the Green Slime and Gelatinous Cube.

Classes and Balance
• Whisperknife: Vengeance's Pursuit: Now correctly goes onto cooldown, and can break free of control effects.
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• darklordknight12darklordknight12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    what about Clock Tower last door problem is it fix? People saying it is still broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kickscandy1kickscandy1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    now all you need to do is make cooltime on TR aoe encounters shorter so we will actualy get some game-play.
  • potatoejim234potatoejim234 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i wonder if they will ever fix the exploit that is reported time and again for Castle Never. both the chest one (if u get in during DD the chest stays open after so ppl just go in and out CN until they find a open chest at the end with the dragon dead) and the one where some classes can get on the gate and aggro just the dragon from outside and slowly kill it . people all over the server are exploiting these and the ancient weapons prices have gone to hell for the ppl that can actually do a legit run. patch it fast please.
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Oh so VP finnaly has a cooldown now, it was bound to happen soon XD now it breaks CC though :D
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    this!?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?640521-TOS-boss-door-after-death-bug/page1

P.S. This is just a friendly request, I just love this meme :P
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• stojcastojca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Fullscreen still not working properly, it is working as windowed high priority process so there is no way to go out in desktop while the game is working.
  • cleauscleaus Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    4 month later and that encounter is finally fixed...
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    js3b wrote: »
    this!?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?640521-TOS-boss-door-after-death-bug/page1

P.S. This is just a friendly request, I just love this meme :P

Silly rabbit. Don't ya know only giantish type mods are allowed to post memes.
  • phantan0411phantan0411 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well, I'm not sure if VP is op for pvp, for I rarely play it.
    But my pve whisperknife is all builded for the reason with VP's no cd time, or at least a short cd,
    the point is, it doesn't really better than the other path at all, only looks cooler to me.
    and now with such long cd, I duno how to use that skill anymore.

I believe it's CW and GWF who are the op classes in this game,
    duno why it's whisperknife who got nerfed, and really, I can hardly accept that.
  • syphatsyphat Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    im having a trouble to login, im geting an errol 36 bcoz of this patch.... help
    it say (Error 36: A file was locked that could not be open for writing. Restart in 5)
  • snappa0126snappa0126 Member Posts: 90
    edited April 2014
    gelatinous cube is supposed to be available to purchase as a mount and it isnt.
    HAMSTER, level 60 GF, "Bloodthirsty" since Mod 2
    Anarchist, level 60 CW
    Arsenic,
    level 60 TR
    Pluck Yew, level 60 HR
    Therapissed,
    level 60 DC
  • driiizztdriiizzt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    When you will fix TR's "Impossible to catch"? Like 1/3 times at PvP when i use it that break CD, but doesn't work.
  • sebykeesebykee Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Nice ... nerf the TR more pls .... cc break on vp is usless the 0 cd an djust dmg was a lot better ... it was my always in tray encounter and now you just make it worse .. pls undo this changes cc we need that gap close :C
  • cybercandy001cybercandy001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I have had to do a fresh install from steam as arc was making life a bit complicated...will see if steam client runs things better and hopefully the lagg issue is less then what I have had to endure over the last 2 days.
  • necruf0necruf0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Please fix the cloack tower bug
  • zenyczechzenyczech Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    YES!!! Its flustrating... I cant get the achievement that way :-(
  • abernosabernos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    what about Clock Tower last door problem is it fix? People saying it is still broken.

It's still bugged now, yes. I wonder when it'll get fixed... haven't had a chance to finish it yet.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I know it's frustrating, but it can be fun to solo CT in your 20s, and a good test of your character's capabilities. I never do the heroic version with a party anymore, only solo... duo at most.

Once it's fixed, just walk to the door and go in, maybe bring a friend who needs it too.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • clicker151clicker151 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I ran through last night (Epic CT) worked fine.
  • arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2014
    clicker151 wrote: »
    I ran through last night (Epic CT) worked fine.

its the non-epic that's most affected.
  • craiksmythcraiksmyth Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    necruf0 wrote: »
    Please fix the cloack tower bug

yes plezzz fix the CT bug
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I tried 3 times yesterday with my new toon, broken and stuck at the wall 3 out of 3. Please fix.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • ozzmozizozzmoziz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Its the Cloak Tower last door that is bugged
  • jalibear69jalibear69 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ozzmoziz wrote: »
    Its the Cloak Tower last door that is bugged

agreed.... I had 3 quests riding on it last night.... final tower district, dungeon delve, and my daily.... it was sad, ...
  • zumorito84zumorito84 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014

bump this.. broke as hell. please fix asap.. like 4 days ago.
  • fatncrazyfatncrazy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ya, there's a lot of people upset and confused about this, like myself. Why is this an ongoing problem?
  • iroyalhdiroyalhd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Please fix the CT bug!
  • rainmantis85rainmantis85 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    In terms of my companions all having bonuses that occur on encounter use I am not sure if I like VP with the cooldown. Even without the ability to break from control, using it along with Wicked Reminder allowed me to attack with Encounter Powers basically non-stop. I didn't realize that VP was awaiting a cooldown when I decided on my companion roster. So, this has kind of been a curveball for me. At least if you don't activate the follow up power for VP it will time out and you can then reactivate the initial knife throw. I can keep my encounter powers rolling, just need to exercise more patience to do so. Boy I was mad before realizing that however. I wish that the Devs would keep players informed ahead of the changes actually being implemented. Often the changes have rippling effects that work against my best laid plans. If I had the choice though, I would prefer the VP with no cooldown as it would greatly increase the rate at which my wild hunt effect would occur. Oh well though, it will be nice to actually see that move break free from control effects. I thought I had a bad grip on what a control effect was when VP first debuted and wouldn't break free of anything.
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello all.. I play an Archery Master HR, and wanted to ask..

Has cold steel hurricane full effects as implied on the tool-tip window been FULLY fixed yet? With the coming powers thing from the xp rewards I wanted to know..
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    still not sure if this encounter power has been updated as fixed or not yet
    5790248SLdyC.png
This discussion has been closed.