test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Seals of shadowmantle and sharandar?????

drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Are we not supposed to get a seal of shadowmantle/sharandar everytime we complete the boss mission (ex. witch's fen, dread spire)? Or, do you only have a chance of getting those seals everytime you complete those missions. Just wondering, because it seems you get very few of those seals and the gear in those stores cost way more than the rate I'm picking them up. I have been playing those missions since the modules came out and have only collected a total of two seals from each? Also, that would explain why I don't see any of the gear from those seal stores on any other characters or in the auction house? Could someone please shed some light on this subject? Thanks.
Post edited by drizztfohl on

Comments

• Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This is by no means a definitive answer.. but the seals in dread ring come primarily from the bosses in Valindra's tower. I've got some from the lairs, but haven't paid much attention, so don't know how many.
    I am guessing that most of the sharandar seals will come from Malabog's Castle.

As far as I know all seal-purchased gear is bind on pickup. If that is true, it explains why you don't see it on AH.

I don't much care for it, is the reason you don't see it on my chars (and the reason I don't pay much attention to these seals.) haha
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    whatefwhatef Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited March 2014
    They drop very, very rarely from those missions. You can get a few that way (I know I did), but it'd take ages to get enough of them to buy anything. Like chaoscourtesan says, I think there's a (much?) better chance to get them from the epic missions like Valindra and Malabog.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    They are rare drops in the lairs, and fixed drops from the 5-person dungeons bosses, just like the Lion through Drake seals. If you successfully run VT or MC during Delves, you also get bonus seals from your chest.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Max one from the 3 towers, several from Valindra's.