boudicciaboudiccia Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Wings would be great especially winged helmets and Valkyries. Example:

ImprovedFiona_zps52bf1983.jpg
    Try my Foundry: Claiming the Halfling Quarter NW-DIRT5MWZH
    Sequel: The Return to Sloping Street NW-DACVPHGHW
    Part 3: The Merchant's Tower NW-DC3LB6TZ9
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    I would love a cleric armor that looked something more like this.

I don't mind the cloth oversuit but I would love actual metal helmets and actual chain and playing on the arms, legs and shoulders. :)

Chapter_1_Cleric_Preview.jpg
  • Options
    agahttoagahtto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    some more cloth armor would be really nice (mainly gwf)

im currently using this:
    oz5TKd4.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/oz5TKd4.jpg

the hood is obviously cloth, but it just doesn't fit with the metal stuff.
    GWF: Norlas TR: Sanne DC: Keyleth HR: Ella Snipes CW: Montalto

Essence of Aggresion

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    greydog2greydog2 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I can't help but point out you essentially described He-man.
    HeMan.jpg
    I have the POWER!

lol ..I guess I did?!

..if it helps any I actually had Conan in mind ;)
    I plan on living forever ..so far so good

Squadron 238
  • Options
    abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'd love it if DCs could have symbols to match their deity. Other than that, I'd like to see some plainer fashion clothes -- not as plain as the peasant garb/gunnysack look, but just something simpler like the NPCs in Protector's Enclave wear. Especially for male clothing -- my male characters just aren't enthused about frills and finery.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
  • Options
    overddriveoverddrive Member Posts: 722 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    I chose "other" because what I want is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. A combination of simple shirts with/without tattoos. In other words just simple shirts. And Tattoos. And Tattoos ad simple shirts as a single piece. Knee high boots. "Greatcloaks" (known in modern terms as a trenchcoat).
    PanzerJäger HR Hybrid
    Jugger Conq GF
  • Options
    chorongie7chorongie7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Erm I'm just curious

Why dont we have some Fashion like Peg Leg in CTA ??
    Yes a fashion.. Out of topic ,

How about satyr's leg , or centaur leg ..
    Would'nt it be awesome to see someone with satyr or centaur leg..

Just saying.. I know it's insane.
  • Options
    helloz2helloz2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 205 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for all the continued feedback guys.

Please do me a favor though and keep it about what you do like rather than what you don't like.

If you want cool looking wings post a picture of what you think cool looking wings are. If you think rogue armor needs to be a bit more basic then post a picture of what is good looking rogue armor. :)

Sorry about that.

I think it'll be awesome if a god themed armor had wings such as those from a Pegasus, just like this image.

pegasus_by_goldenphoenix100-d5e8xx9.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    howdyyeowhowdyyeow Member Posts: 53
    edited March 2014
    agahtto wrote: »
    some more cloth armor would be really nice (mainly gwf)

im currently using this:
    oz5TKd4.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/oz5TKd4.jpg

the hood is obviously cloth, but it just doesn't fit with the metal stuff.

What hood is that? Looks cool!
  • Options
    puucpuuc Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm fed up of my female GF being stuck in sexualised armour, she's a tank she shouldn't have gaps in her armour, plunging necklines and other stupid concepts. The current Profound pvp kit looks great on male chars but the female one is ruined by the stupid plunging neckline. It's time that the devs started to make proper armour sets for female chars that actually are armour and not a collection of rags/gaps/plunging necklines and **** protectors.
  • Options
    lordxegolflordxegolf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Voted simple armor, just because I think that a warrior should look like such.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    puuc wrote: »
    I'm fed up of my female GF being stuck in sexualised armour, she's a tank she shouldn't have gaps in her armour, plunging necklines and other stupid concepts. The current Profound pvp kit looks great on male chars but the female one is ruined by the stupid plunging neckline. It's time that the devs started to make proper armour sets for female chars that actually are armour and not a collection of rags/gaps/plunging necklines and **** protectors.
    Are you wearing a shirt? My GF's Valiant Warrior set would be skimpy but the shirt covers everything up.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    howdyyeow wrote: »
    What hood is that? Looks cool!

That is the Hunter Ranger Booster Pack Hood which can be used on any class.

I bought the pack just for the hood, haha.
    I don't know why but I have always referred to wear hoods over hats and helmets both in game and in real life so when I saw the hood available on all classes they couldn't take my money fast enough. :D
  • Options
    captsplinkycaptsplinky Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I would like to see free transmutes on L60 Rare (blue) BoP drops from Lairs. The Redcap sickles and Dread Servitor weapons are nice looking but I can't see downgrading to wear them.
  • Options
    chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I agree, in that I don't care for the teeny-bopper armor they make for females. Except that on my GF, I dyed the chain mail shirt and pants gold, and it looks pretty cool. But plate is plate and it should be complete. Showing mid-riff and such should be optional, never forced.
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I think this is a nice mixture between simplicity and flair.

human+fighter.png
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Id like to see a bit less of the Apron, long tabard, extra dangly parts on armor. And more of a traditional arming coat or gambeson look. Something similar to these.

Armingcoats_zps4cd2f2d7.png

Armingcoats2_zpsac74a9c7.jpg