test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Pathfinder info just posted in the Dev Forums

124»

Comments

• utuwerutuwer Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    What <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> me off is that devs are active and answer questions in GWF's feedback section. In HR's feedback section, there is absolutely nothing, no explanation of changes, the class' future, role of the class.

I wonder if they even read those reported bugs in HR's feedback section.
    You say 4v5 is impossible? Cool story bro.
  • oicidrazoicidraz Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    tmunee wrote: »
    This is an unbelievable nerf. Without Split Shot the HR will be a joke. Half our skills don't even work as intended, we are essentially a glass cannon build to be effective and then you give a 45% to your main DPS skill? Why? HR is arguably the weakest class in the game right now. I am so glad I read this. I was going to buy the hero of The north pack and spend some real money on this game. Not now. Not worth my time. I won't contribute to a game with devs so out of touch with the game they are developing that they would imagine this is a good idea.

Yeah me 2, was planing to spend money but not now, actually since i know this new i stopped playing. I mean, it's impossible to take this game seriously if 1 day to another some "dev" think its a good idea to split in a half the DPS of an entire class (and worst, in one of the weakest).