test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hardened dragonscale armor bop

js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Since last patch the hardened dragonscale armor drop fron Karrundax last boss is bind on pickup
Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

Post edited by js3b on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    js3b wrote: »
    Since last patch the hardened dragonscale armor drop fron Karrundax last boss is bind on pickup

Incorrect. This item was always BoP. I also think it's a bug, but the most recent patch has zippo to do with it.

Also, it's epic torso armor with no armor enchantment slot.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    It might be an interesting armor skin, but my GWF has never won the roll when it dropped. Seems like it's 10k in salvage though.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    pitshade wrote: »
    It might be an interesting armor skin, but my GWF has never won the roll when it dropped. Seems like it's 10k in salvage though.

It's standard value for a T2 salvage piece, so 10k for torso.

It may also have a bugged appearance for a male character where it doesn't show up, as I was unable to get a preview to work at all when I won it in a greed roll on a male TR (usually you can view items for another class via the change appearance interface).

It has a nice jaunty appearance on my female GWF that owns one, and the red scale colour is great. I was digging through her bank recently though and saw that the level 10 Avenger's Scale Armor (I think it was) is a mirror image of the same skin in a standard GWF palette. Which, obviously, I was saving because I liked it.

Because it's BoP, I would never have a problem with a GWF mentioning that fact in order to get party blessing to need-roll it (though the lack of enchant slot is bad).
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia