test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Perfect & Greater Armor and Weapon Enchantment Screenshots (visual effects)

13»

Comments

• Options
    kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Perfect Thunderhead:
    GDU4nwa.jpg

It's really hard to catch pure awesomeness of p.thunder on screenshot... so, well... I made a video of it's effect >.<
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk29wACnxqE&feature=youtu.be

Also Thunderhead in your post got soulforged description :d

mstrssihr wrote: »
    a89ccadb-eda7-4062-bb07-cdb5fcdc6371_zps994d9145.jpg

This one is a greater soulforged, not perfect, you can tell by no effect on arms/boots (and btw it's my CW lol).
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kacezet wrote: »
    Perfect Thunderhead:

It's really hard to catch pure awesomeness of p.thunder on screenshot... so, well... I made a video of it's effect >.<
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk29wACnxqE&feature=youtu.be

Also Thunderhead in your post got soulforged description :d

This one is a greater soulforged, not perfect, you can tell by no effect on arms/boots (and btw it's my CW lol).

Cool np, I'll update this today. Thanks for the contribution!

ADD: Made a really cool screen shot from the video link, my favorite one yet and posted a youtube link on the Thunderhead page. That right there was an amaze idea hehe I will now be asking people to feel free to post a youtube link(s) of your greater/perfect chants. With an HD video you have a breadth of choice for finding the perfect screen shot!

I fixed the Thunderhead description too. See? That's the kinda derpin I'm talking about, good looking out- there's prolly loads more of em. Even though one of them isn't correct, I cant bring myself to mess with SF screen shots right now because they're just going to get replaced altogether soon enough. I'll make that one 1st priority though. Also ty for the image!)
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    kacezet wrote: »

For the longest time i was having issues with HD vids lagging on YouTube. Thankfully, recently I found a fix so I thought maybe I should share just in case others might be plagued with it and need help. If you use Chrome and that video lags when playing it in 1080p then I'd suggest you could try going into Settings, Advanced Settings, under System untick "Use hardware acceleration when available". This may or may not effect other things in your browser but I haven't ever had an issue with it.

Trying to watch a chants effect is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> when your video won't play properly.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.