test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Perfect & Greater Armor and Weapon Enchantment Screenshots (visual effects)

Comments

• Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    All Weapon and Armor enchantments are done until we get some more images. I'll finish miscellaneous soon. =)
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Haha. I recognise that Greater Feytouched picture! It's a still from a video I posted a while back. :) Honoured.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    tang56 wrote: »
    Haha. I recognise that Greater Feytouched picture! It's a still from a video I posted a while back. :) Honoured.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6PY5oy5UM (G.Original link)

Excellent that you found it here then!! Thanks for the vid :D

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This pictures have better quality, please check:

Perfect Feytouched:

6h5i07.jpg

Perfect Soulforged:

1zwjivt.jpg

Normal Plaguefire:

2moy3vd.jpg

Perfect Barkshield

2jdm0qs.jpg
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Umm... the color and texture of Barkshield don't look like bark's.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Umm... the color and texture of Barkshield don't look like bark's.

There are several images of Barkshield posted. Which one(s) are you referring to?

add: I will add any new pending images by tomo afternoon =) ty all!!

• Options
    edited March 2014
    This pictures have better quality, please check:

Perfect Feytouched:

Perfect Soulforged:

Normal Plaguefire:

Perfect Barkshield

Thanks mate!!

• Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just stopping in to say hello, and love the thread showing all the awesome looks of the Enchantments...

Does it help that some of are of my characters? Sure, a wee bit, but this is an awesome thread none the less! :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    sanesjkasanesjka Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Perfect Bilethorn

Untitled.jpgUntitled.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Just stopping in to say hello, and love the thread showing all the awesome looks of the Enchantments...

Does it help that some of are of my characters? Sure, a wee bit, but this is an awesome thread none the less! :cool:

Hehe well met! I had no idea all those chars belong to the same person. Am super happy that you like the work here, come again! :D

sanesjka wrote: »
    Perfect Bilethorn

Thanks for the post!

• Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hey there,

With the new Molten Metal like CtA armaments from this past weekend it would be cool to see how the Enchantments look on them.

I'll see what I can do for a few of them as I got one for my Sentinel... The Frost Enchantment on it is interesting to say the least.

Keep rocking! :cool:
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    hey there. you might consider adding high def version links of the graphics if you have them. otherwise, awesome thread! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hello, another enchantment:

Perfect Elven Battle.

333jrph.jpg
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hey there,

With the new Molten Metal like CtA armaments from this past weekend it would be cool to see how the Enchantments look on them.

I'll see what I can do for a few of them as I got one for my Sentinel... The Frost Enchantment on it is interesting to say the least.

Keep rocking! :cool:

Hey there, good to hear from you Kola! I've only got 1 CTA Weap to show with a Perfect Terror chant. You can see in the 1st picture that there is an orange hue on the blade but as you can see it prolly doesn't give the crowd any "OOHhh!"s or "AHHHhh <3!". Would sure be interesting to see if any of the other chants look sweet on it. The Bronzewood I think could be really interesting as it doesn't have an overbearing glow, just lots of leaves. Guess we'll have to watch this space and see if we can get it here.

Shown: Perfect Terror on Volcanic Longsword from Call to Arms: Battle for the Bridge event.

d6bee065-0530-49b9-b941-c69ad374b9c1_zps39df5b0f.jpg

9da94503-b39e-4832-a635-8f0de4fbfd9e_zps6c470539.jpg

melodywhr wrote: »
    hey there. you might consider adding high def version links of the graphics if you have them. otherwise, awesome thread! :D

Melody, hiyas! Yup yup, exactly what I'm trying to do along the way but my editing skills are weak at best, so I'm just doing what I can to find the data and get it back here. I always post the original link for the screen shots, just in case someone finds a desire to place them in the Official Wiki, maybe even spruce em up a bit. Along the way I have only used PhotoBucket to enhance the images, cuz that's how wicked my skills are. >_<
    Hello, another enchantment: Perfect Elven Battle.

Laz, added mate. Thank you very much!

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Hello, one more!

Perfect bloodtheft.

25qqg52.jpg
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hello, one more!

Added! Thanks alot, hehe come again :D

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Hey, it's me with another enchantment again :rolleyes:

Perfect Frostburn.

1z3ckzt.jpg
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hey, it's me with another enchantment again :rolleyes:

Perfect Frostburn.

Added :D Thank you!

390df799-1a77-40d3-8cbc-0b7b7a4bbe9f_zpsb645e59b.jpg

• Options
    robinweitesrobinweites Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Areona+1.jpgAreona+2.jpgAreona+3.jpgAreona+4.jpg
    Running with Greater Soulforge and Perfect Vorpal
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I found a rare one, Perfect Thunderhead.

33aylj9.jpg
    fkze9t.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Running with Greater Soulforge and Perfect Vorpal

Mate that chant on your huge weapon looks really great! Unfortunately, I won't be adding those screen shots because the quality is quite poor :/ I'm sorry but thank you very much for posting them here. If you'd like to meet up for me to take some screen shots and get your char added to this compendium, I'd love to do that- I'll meet you anywhere in game! (I'm @mstrssihr you can send me an in game mail if you like to arrange something!)

NEW- Added Perfect Lightning on a bow! Woohoo! Also, new is Perfect Thunderhead. :D

• Options
    dtzdtz Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Here's the Greater Terror enchant on my orb:
    iNc19R8.jpg
    Rank 8 Foundry Grand Master

Check out my Foundry questline, The Brightstone Explorers' Guild, now archived on Youtube!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    dtz wrote: »
    Here's the Greater Terror enchant on my orb:

Thanks!!

NEW- Added Greater Elven Battle & Greater Bonzewood selfies! Also, new Greater Terror on an Orb (The orb looks as if it's laying on the ground, it's really not though. :P

• Options
    pailllpailll Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Greater Bark
    attachment.php?attachmentid=14691&stc=1&d=1399839010
  • Options
    fightingcookiesfightingcookies Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    if this topic is still going on... pls let it be :) .. its awesome at some point to see how every enchant looks
    "10. Greater Lightning - could use more"
    so here my greater lighting on bow - no problem doing more of them ;p
    http://www.bankfotek.pl/image/1863435
    http://bankfotek.pl/image/1863436
  • Options
    cyencecyence Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    mstrssihr wrote: »

Bronzewood

Perfect

- Description: ??

* Stats:

Greater
    Targets struck by your encounter powers become marked. While marked, your at will and encounter powers ignore -12% of the target's armor. Targets may not be marked more than once every 20 seconds.

Perfect
    Targets struck by your encounter powers become marked. While marked, your at will and encounter powers ignore -16% of the target's armor. Targets may not be marked more than once every 20 seconds

Neverwinter Wiki: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Bronzewood_enchantment

(Image link) http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...psaa01653f.jpg
    http://oi39.tinypic.com/2t9h5.jpg (P.Original link)
    (Image link) http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...psf6b7184d.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img703/4705/m920.jpg (P.Original link)
    (Image link) http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/h...ps2cbd2fa1.jpg
    http://s21.postimg.org/piy87rqev/scr...0_09_27_00.jpg (P.Original link)
    (Image link) http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh28/tink2875/6fbc9381-fe98-474c-bf2f-f90d0803afa3_zps5a85e0fe.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/wglEwZo.jpg (G.Original link) & an in-game selfie

I love my bronzewood. The leaves float up from the sword and swirl around when you swing your weapon.Monarch butterflies are intermittent. I see monarch butterflies everytime I dismount. The closer to perfect it gets, the more leaves and butterflies you see. At perfect, I feel so at one with nature. It is an awesome visual effect. IMO, the best visual effect of anything in the game.

Whoever designed the bronzewood effect, I love you.

I am a GF, it is sort of useful, but I use it because I love how it looks.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ohh my thread got revived... It'll probably get closed though. I was just saying earlier today that this thread deserves to have some more time spent on it. :P

ADD: Those images of Gr.Lighting are sick, they've been added!

• Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    While the risk of thread closure is there none of its content is "dangerously" outdated. So the Mods might just let it run.

Wouldn't it also be a good plan to keep it up and expand it with pure and transcendent enchantments' looks???
  • Options
    joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    While the risk of thread closure is there none of its content is "dangerously" outdated. So the Mods might just let it run.

Wouldn't it also be a good plan to keep it up and expand it with pure and transcendent enchantments' looks???

Transcendent enchantments will be the same as Perfect visual wise.
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
  • Options
    edited March 2015

I'm looking forward to giving it a good update! The 1st on the list is to add all the stat/rank changes. Looks of the enchant def. don't change once upgraded to Perfect. =)

ADD: Updated with all the Mod6 stats. I should go ahead and admit that I'm certainly not the best person for this job because I frequently make mistakes. I do try to be most careful but still sometimes I see something I've messed up. If anything is amiss lmk and I'll look into it. ;)

Also, we kinda direly need higher quality images of like 80% of the lot, seems daunting.... but I'll do my best to keep at it XD