test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GF Shield

jddouglas83jddouglas83 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 21 Arc User
edited March 2014 in The Militia Barracks
Hello there everyone,
I'm looking for some cool GF Shield skins. Just shields. Specifically looking for pic and name of a round shield that I've seen pics of but don't know it's name. It's not the one with spikes, Steel Bulwark I think is is that ones name. Anyhow right now its looking like my favorite is the Nightmare Shield.
Post edited by jddouglas83 on

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The only basic round shield that I'm aware of (the skin that my GF uses) is the Redcap Shield from Witch Fen. It's BOP so you'll have to farm it yourself. The picture I posted doesn't show the front, but it's got a cross pattern brace on it.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?310142-Show-me-ur-Guardian-Fighters-!-%28-SS-%29/page37&p=7193611#post7193611
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    jddouglas83jddouglas83 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Alright well with a little help ingame I found the shield I was wanting.

Shield of the Fey, from Sharandar, Celandine, BoP

Am currently using Mulhorand Transmuted to Steel Bulwark. Steel Bulwark cost me a little less than 8k Astral Diamonds.

Nightmare being something to eventually gain though its 200-300k Astral Diamonds on Auction House or 1k T. Bars

If someone could post a picture of the Gloomwrought Shield I would appreciate it. (Gloomwright?)

Does anyone know if there's a Round Shield with a Lion Face, similar to the one on the Nightmare Shield? If not I hope Cryptic/PWE introduces one. Preferably without spikes.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I was going to try to explain what a Gloomwrought Shield looked like, then I decided to Google it, just in case.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Gloomwrought_Shield

:D
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Lol, ofc. I looked for it earlier and couldn't find it. Anyways, I picked one up since I think it looks great,and tried to transmute it to find its not listed under appearance change for off hand. I checked main hand on a lark and found it there. Though I'm loath to try changing it through main hand in case of failure for whatever reason. Has anyone successfully transmuted it for its skin?