test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weekly Poll #3

13»

Comments

• boudicciaboudiccia Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    How about new under garments. We have been wearing the same rags since beta and we can't even dye them. They look really terrible on female characters. Many Free 2 play games sell under garments to fund their game. This is just a smart thing to do.
    Try my Foundry: Claiming the Halfling Quarter NW-DIRT5MWZH
    Sequel: The Return to Sloping Street NW-DACVPHGHW
    Part 3: The Merchant's Tower NW-DC3LB6TZ9
  • pomeroycolleypomeroycolley Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    With regards to mount customization, the only thing I would really like to see would be the ability to use dye packs on your mount so that we could change their appearance to match our outfits!
  • hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Posture animations.

My CW looks awesome and all in the character select screen... then in the game his idle animation is the oddest ever. I like the "normal" posture of the DC, would like to use that in the other characters.
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    The posture of the Control Wizard in character select was originally the Wizard's posture all the time in and out of combat.

It was actually one of the most vocal complaints in Alpha and Beta. While it looks cool after a while it got very immersion breaking because it visually looks like an uncomfortable position to stand in. The result was making Combat and Noncombat postures.

Here's a thought, though. Anybody interested in a toggle between the two such as an Equip/Sheath option?
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Id go better then a toggle. Id love to see a sizable pick list of stances available that can be switched to as easy as selecting emotes.
  • hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Well... any of your solutions look nice! Just by making some options it would be nice for me tbh.

I don't say the animation is bad or something, I just don't think it "matches" with my character.
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • overddriveoverddrive Member Posts: 722 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    I voted costumes, not generic gear transmutes but actual non adventuring clothes costumes. Also I really want options for body art ad think this would fall under "costumes".
    PanzerJäger HR Hybrid
    Jugger Conq GF
  • greydog2greydog2 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    At 60k ad's to transmute I'd rather just see some different armor styles right from the get-go.
    I plan on living forever ..so far so good

Squadron 238
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    The fourth weekly poll has been posted!

Due to the landslide victory of Costume and Armor Transmutes the fourth weekly poll will focus on expansions of what type of gear appearances you would like added to the game.

Thank you for your continued participation. :)
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I voted costumes, because of teh aviable options it was the one I liked the most.
    But about cosmetics I'd rather have the option to make any armor piece visible or not, like hats or capes.
    I'll go vote for the new poll now.
    2e2qwj6.jpg