test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can we move the daily PVP domination victory quest to Rix?

benskix2benskix2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 674 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PvP Discussion
It's a daily, it seems like we should be able to access it through the daily menu instead of having to hike to the trade of blades every day before we queue up. Is there any benefit to bringing more traffic into PE?
Post edited by benskix2 on

Comments

• Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    benskix2 wrote: »
    It's a daily, it seems like we should be able to access it through the daily menu instead of having to hike to the trade of blades every day before we queue up. Is there any benefit to bringing more traffic into PE?

I agree, the people giving dailies in PE are all over the place and inside buildings. If they don't want to change it, at least make it available by pressing L like Rhix's dailies.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2014
    I actually wrote up a request to do this yesterday after doing my dailies and almost forgetting to get that quest again. No ETA or IF it will be done at this time. But it is known and we will take a look.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    panderus wrote: »
    I actually wrote up a request to do this yesterday after doing my dailies and almost forgetting to get that quest again. No ETA or IF it will be done at this time. But it is known and we will take a look.

That is great, thanks.

Any chance for the Lord Protector's quests to be included too?
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    I don't mind going to PE myself but it does get annoying having to go to multiple locations.

Especially Lord Neverember since it is so common for me to not be able to pick up a quest since three of them are GG and it is not entirely common for the rotation to line up with my mood to go.

On a bit of an off topic notion, Panderus it really sucks to have the Lord Protectors daily be 'double' instead of flat rates. On PvP day we get 8K AD which is awesome but on one of the GG days we only get 2K. Sure all combined the GG rewards are decent but IMO I would rather have GG count as a single day rather than spread it across three days.
    That or make the GG rewards triple.
  • Options
    beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It would be a nice to push it into upcomming PvP update.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    I think what would be great is if we could pick up certain extraneous dailies like this through the in game Home screen, *similar* to how Forsaken World does theirs. Basically, any daily that can only be picked up in PE, should also be placed in the Home screen to allow them to be picked up remotely.

Then, we could go even farther and if you're in an adventure zone with dailies to pick up, place them in the home screen too but only have them visible when in that zone.

Or, we could just go a step further and streamline all dailies that your character can pick up, and have them also appear in the Home screen for any character that can go pick them up manually, regardless of where your character is at.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Wow...9 months...

Panderus...*nudge, nudge*

Moving the dailies around, particularly the PvP one would still be awesome and appreciated. :D
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It's alive and not an evil undead?

Seriously this is a great idea, hopefully that request can be brought back from the dead as well.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    The rule for necroing is a fairly lenient one. It exists more to keep things relevant; not to keep good suggestions down.

Class balance and old technical questions are the main ones we have to close down because they change all the time.

This however is absolutely still relevant. It may be old but it contains no out of date information.
  • Options
    frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The thing that annoys me is that for the lords quest, you have to be near him to see if he has a new one. Otherwise the remove rhix is obviously great, and the domination one doesn't bug me since it's just the one quest that isn't so bad to keep track of. If they added more it'd be more of a pain.

Also I was surprised this was nearly a year ago. Time flies too much. Feeling like I'm wasting my life ftl.