test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Um what the heck is this?

snipey92snipey92 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Um what is this?

This happend when i tried to go back to protectors enclave after i completed the pirates area.
download.jpg
Post edited by snipey92 on

Comments

• sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You seem to have a lot of foundry quests open. Unless I'm missing something more obvious, I'm unsure what you are trying to point out.
  • rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Looks like a map of the Sword Coast...

Is this a trick question?

• ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I've had this before, temporary glitch where multiple foundry quests show up on the map, should clear up eventually.
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I had something similar (shouldve taken a SS!) the night after the patch, i relogged in VT to get delve chest and got separated of the party without "return to instance" and couldnt even leave the party (nobody in the party could leave the party or kick anybody) was weird but the weirdest thing was a new location close to PE named "someones (i dont remember the name, but first letter was an F) camp" and if i tried to go there the "you need to gather your party before going further" message popped up, so i wasnt able to get there :( but i guess that will be the place where next module starts.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    frarii wrote: »
    but i guess that will be the place where next module starts.

No, just a foundry quest. Probably someone else in your had the foundry quest active.
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Meh :P a lot less interesting... but well, life is often this boring :P
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    . . . You'll see party member's foundry quests on the transition map. I don't think this is working as intended, it has been around a while though.