test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vellosk questline broken?

kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Was going through Vellosk with TR, doing all main and sidequests. Got to Dying Howl, did Whisper in Darkness, had a pvp match, got quest Masters in Twilight - did not get quest The Shadow falls at same time. Did quest, returned to Dying Howl, got reward for quest. Dying Howl now has exclamation poit greyed out, will give me no quest. tried logging out/in, going through shadow falls again, etc to no avail. So now can not finish Vellosk questline

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Vellosk currently seems to be a spot where a lot of people are finding themselves underlevelled to continue the questline when midway through the zone. I'm not sure how many levels below recommended the cutoff point is, but questgivers simply won't offer them if you're too low.

Your experience is a little odd because you got one of two quests that are usually given together (although I don't know if they have the same recommended level), but you might want to try gaining a level and coming back to see if it helps.

Edit: Neverwinter wiki does give quest levels, and they are 41 and 42, so definitely see if gaining a level helps.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Thanks Becky! Was planning to try that - Hope it works!