Install Arc
Options

Be careful of hijackers...

2»

Comments

• Options
    zyphxxzyphxx Member Posts: 86
    edited March 2014
    I have to agree 100% that there is a flaw in the reward system. If dungeons are locked behind a time gate, they should ALWAYS give a purple item at the end. Regardless of whether or not it is for your class is fine, but it is still a respectable reward for the time put in. As it stands now, I am yet to get a purple in the runs I have managed to get in. It is almost easier to just farm/Buy Zen for AD and buy t1/2 items.

If the reward system is changed along with the upcoming key system it may help some. Fact is there still need to be a revision in the kick system.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    . . . Closing this down now, for far too much moderation has had to be done here. Posting of another topic and trying to relate it to a thread's topic, thereby derailing the topic with a new agenda, is not allowed. Additionally, this is not a topic for the forum at any rate. It is a matter to be taken with Customer Service (GM Tickets). Report them the right way. Report the defilers through proper channels, folks. Thanks!
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2014
    We are aware of this sort of behavior and are keeping an eye on it as well as discussing possible solutions. Nothing definitive at the moment. Thanks for reporting this issue, and again, please stay civil and respect the rules as Old Zeb said.
This discussion has been closed.