test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A Fond Farewell!

13»

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Podcasts meaning the adventure hour?

He will continue those personally but unofficially on his personal channel as stated in the opening post but the other community team members such as Pinpointerror and DwightMC will be stepping up to bat for more officially supported streaming and such.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Som, how do I get to be in your class so you teach me? Gonna miss you being CM. You are so awesome that it's going to take both Pin and Dwight to replace you. Hope you log on to Neverwinter every day anyway though. We gots to get you some better gear! Not goodbye, but see you later! :-D
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    zamerizameri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 76
    edited February 2014
    Sad to see you go som, streams were great and cant wait for your new stream :D
  • Options
    zamerizameri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 76
    edited February 2014
    PS, I missed the farewell stream :c Good luck in your future endevors! :D
  • Options
    f2pnwf2pnw Member Posts: 98
    edited February 2014
    gz man you done a great job...
    by the way you could send me some stuff. im like a bank but safer. when ever you want them back they are yours.
    im serious gl.
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thanks again everybody! You rock, see you soon! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Safe travels. :(
  • Options
    rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Dang it somi, you forgot to do something. Have fun, we will miss you around here on a regular basis
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Som...wow what to say, you have done so much for this community and this game. I think I speak for everyone here when I say you will be truly missed. I'm really glad you are continuing the NWAH. I wish you all the best and hope to still see you in game.

Take care my man.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Thanks. And farewell.
  • Options
    namebrandnamebrand Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Don't let him fool ya - He went off to play TESO ;)
  • Options
    synozeersynozeer Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Reported for violating the rule of making a post about leaving the game.

JK :) Good luck in your future endeavors.
    Guild: Chocolate Stand | Main: Hzarn (GF)/Danteel (HR) | Watch PvP Videos
This discussion has been closed.