test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Call to Arms! Orc Assault?

2»

Comments

• lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    CTA results, i know its early still have a day 2go but that's it 4me i had enough..... my results are as follows................

this is my second time round, 3x wolf companions i didn't use my medallions of battle from last event i just didn't want anything
    so i farmed until i had enough 2buy 100x refiners cache in this event.
    my results are:

2x Mark of Potency
    13x Aquamarine
    43x Lesser Mark of Potency
    42x Peridot
    6x Dark Enchant R4
    9x Dark R3
    5x Dark R2
    2x Radiant R4
    9x Radiant R3
    7x Radiant R2
    8x Azure R3
    5x Azure R2
    1x Silvery R4
    9x Silvery R3
    3x Silvery R2
    1x Eldritch R4
    4x Eldritch R3
    2x Eldritch R2
    8x Empowered R3
    2x Empowered R2
    1x Arcane R4
    6x Arcane R3
    2x Profane R4
    5x Profane R3
    2x Training R4
    3x Training R3

WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME....................They need 2replace anything under rank4 with medallions in cache...........
    once u get your compaion or fashion item dont waste your time with caches..............................................................
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Wow. 10k Medallions are a LOT of runs!

Someone extensively tested the Caches on the preview server and they roughly returned slightly over 1% purple Marks and slightly over 4% blue Marks. I would stay away or put them at the AH after the event has passed, because they then sell for more than their actual value.
  • mercervanquishmercervanquish Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    3 wolves, would have been nice to get an Orc companion, replace that useless ghost warrior or cleric since I'm not paying for the tiefling one.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I am devastated that these skirmishes could all rinse and repeat. I am a collector, I sit on the rewards from these events. Companions and BoE equipment, till there's hardly any left in AH and then sell. I sat on 4 Armored Orc Wolfs until they finally started selling for over 500k AD each, I was just 2 days away from putting all 4 up and then !*BAM !**!* Orc Wolfs were going for 40k AD. So yeah... the thought of all skirmishes repeating with same rewards as last time will certainly change the long time future of all the collectors like me. I've got tons of stuff I'd sit on for year, but now... It seems truly pointless? Perhaps they just didn't have any ideas for content that week. >_< ! I'm hoping like hell for the sake of my sanity that someone replys back, telling me this was a 1 time fluke.... :(

Sorry guys, to rant. I am in shock and super bummed.

ADD: I got Armored OrcWolf on my 1st run for this refried event.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    And you know what? Every person who missed these events the first time around and was delighted to get a shot at it themselves? Completely disagrees with your perspective.

You're not "a collector" if you're hoarding event items to sell at enormous profit later. Sorry.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    And you know what? Every person who missed these events the first time around and was delighted to get a shot at it themselves? Completely disagrees with your perspective.

You're not "a collector" if you're hoarding event items to sell at enormous profit later. Sorry.

This. I loled. Devastated that you can't hoard and make a nice bit of AD quite as easy as before? We all feel really bad for you.

Between last year and this year, I've picked up 4 companions through this event and given three of them away to friends who weren't as lucky. You know why? Because THEY are collectors, they like to have a stable full of companions to tinker with and work towards full sets of things.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Hahaa I agree , I wouldn't mind but the person is complaining even though the price rose to over 500k each at one point , serves them right for being so greedy xD
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif