test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF Dread Legion Sword bugged?

thecreampiethecreampie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi I finally got the sword from vt and equipped it. But it looks an awful lot smaller than from what I remember other people wearing it. Is it bugged for everyoen else or is it just something with my client? I took a small picture too

23mmo1v.png
Post edited by thecreampie on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I remember someone else saying that it's lost part of the blades or something.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    So it is bugged then right?, or is it permanently like this? Kuz I have no idea
  • Options
    helloz2helloz2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 205 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    I recall from the start of Shadowmantle to some point, the visuals of the weapon in-game matched the image perfectly (having the blades on the scythe).

I highly doubt that the current visuals *(the one in your picture) is the intended look, which occured after a specific patch update.

Went to check the Dread Ring monsters since they were wielding similar ones, but a pity theirs got bugged too, lol!

So yea, the devs need to address this issue soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It's hard to tell from the picture, but I found this other one, which does seem to be bigger, (although it also seems to be from when the GWF weapons were not lined up):

zMA5zgF.jpg
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    That's a sword? Looks more like a halbard or axe.
    English is not my first language.
  • Options
    helloz2helloz2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 205 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    bioshrike wrote: »
    It's hard to tell from the picture, but I found this other one, which does seem to be bigger, (although it also seems to be from when the GWF weapons were not lined up):

zMA5zgF.jpg

Yea, this is the intended look of the weapon. (w/ Vorpal and weapon glitch)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    ooh okay, thanks helloz. I thought like they now made it whwere you have to collect some parts or whatever and use profession to make it look whole again haha. Thanks for the clarification :D
  • Options
    thefirsthipsterthefirsthipster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Doubt it will ever look like that again. Remember how hammers used to be huge? Now they look like mallets. I'm fairly certain someone in the art department keeps taking all the cool looking weapons and altering them to look lame after everyone collects them.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    It's an item from VT too! Thought it would have to look somewhat awesome right? Was kinda hoping it'd be fixed after today's patch but it's still exatly the same as in my picture :'(
  • Options
    kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    vortix44 wrote: »
    That's a sword? Looks more like a halbard or axe.

The item is "Sword Of The Dread Legion", which drops in VT- with a Greater Vorpal. However, it really isn't a sword in anything but name. Maybe the Dread Legion armourers are trolls or happy funsters.

If I remember, I will take a screenshot of how it looks on the same GWF now, so we can compare.