test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When will they come with the raid content.

vigor75vigor75 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
When will they include a comparable set of belt, neck, and rings for the dread legion set? Also when will they put a raid in this game. I would like to know every ones opinion? Would the community rather see a well balanced 10 man raid put into the game or another querky event? I would think that natural game progression ie: obtaining the best gear available would lead up to something more dramatic then well that's all folks! Lets make this gear grab worth something and put a raid in this game already.
Post edited by vigor75 on

Comments

• alcibaides415bcalcibaides415bc Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    YOu know whats weird? I was partying with my guild one day and when i F pressed the exit from protector's guild, i noticed a completely new area in the forest at the bottom right. There was no icon image, just an X marked and a name i can't remember. I hope that the new area will let us unlock a raid, instead of a 5 man dungeon.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    YOu know whats weird? I was partying with my guild one day and when i F pressed the exit from protector's guild, i noticed a completely new area in the forest at the bottom right. There was no icon image, just an X marked and a name i can't remember. I hope that the new area will let us unlock a raid, instead of a 5 man dungeon.

Uh, you're sure you hadn't accepted a Foundry quest you hadn't done yet?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • holydivineholydivine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    i am looking forward for raids , not much of a fan of dungeon spamming endlessly .
  • alcibaides415bcalcibaides415bc Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Uh, you're sure you hadn't accepted a Foundry quest you hadn't done yet?

i haven't done foundaries since pre 60
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com