test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DeathSquad

zackwalters13zackwalters13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Art and Fiction
The following is a list of Characters that I am using in my Foundry Quests. I find that making the Backgorunds are helping me develop the Quests easier.

Miklos
Real name Miklo Silverleaf (rough translation)
Status: Active Contractor of the Schola Arcana through the Death Squad mercenary group
Background: Exiled from his home for tampering in the arcane arts. In the process of his last experiment he opened a portal in which a contingent of Demons were released into his town. A passing band of Clerics were able close the portal before the situation called for a Guard Detachment.
Notice: Miklo is very dangerous, not because of the seemingly disastrous results of his so called "Experiments" but because of his martial use of the arcane. Reports of him defeating a barbarian war band on the outskits of the Old Wood are unconfirmed.

Matt
Background: Rouge Mercenary from the Far North. No known affiliation to any Groups in and around Neverwinter besides the Death Squad. First contact was with a group of Death Squad beset by a Lizardfolk warband, which dispatched with was was reported as "brutally efficient massacre."
Last known position: Fortifying an old Thayan keep to serve as the Death Squads Base of operations.