test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dread Warrior Not Available

sybonnisybonni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I see that some have purchased the DW companion. I am on dragon and it's not available in the Zen Market so far as I can tell. (I'm not actually in-game, but using the gateway at present).

If I'm doing something incorrectly or perhaps not meeting a prereq, can someone please let me know.

Imaskari
Post edited by sybonni on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Like I posted in the other thread, I don't see in the Gateway version of the Zen shop either.

People who have this companion have simply bought it in the game, where it was eventually made available yesterday.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • sybonnisybonni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sounds good. I'll just have to get a look-see this evening then. Thanks for the 411.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wasn't on the gateway for me but when I logged into the game it's in the store you can get to from in game.
  • calvin1tagcalvin1tag Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    There are quite a few of them in the AH so someone is buying them? I'm going to try and purchase one off the ZEN store later tonight
  • sevdaisevdai Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The Dread Warrior is available in game via the ZEN shop. It is not yet listed in the collections even though the new Swashbuckler companion is. Is this going to be added?
  • ladymythosladymythos Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 637 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    I'm on dragon too, and bought it in the Zen-store. Whether it's any use, though... Let's just say it's not exactly my favorite.
  • munedarmunedar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I see it on the Gateway all the way at the bottom and also ingame, though I seriously wouldn't recommend using it on anything other than a tank based GF or GWF. That extra threat is all kinds of bad news for anyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]