test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fix Caverns of Karrundax graphics

brun2000brun2000 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Seriously, what have you done to that map!

Remember this? Image
The ground is now a very eye hurting red and guess what! You can barely see the red circles from enemies!
Seriously, I used to make that epic so well, but now nooone can see the red circles and end up dead, mainly DC's that have to stop alot to heal!

Is there any info in fixing it to the old graphics?
Post edited by brun2000 on

Comments

• Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I have no issue seeing the red in this area. You might need to adjust your graphics settings.

My issue with this area are the dragons anticipating me jumping from one red area so they place one where I'm jumping too. :mad:
  • Options
    brun2000brun2000 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't think its my graphics settings, i've tryed to change that and what it does is only make it a bit look like red hot, i'm not sure if its my screen tho, but it looks like not.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    . . . Could you post a picture of what you're seeing now? I don't understand what you could be seeing as I haven't noticed any issues seeing splats there.
  • Options
    ndbelendbele Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    its an issue with setting the shader to low/min
    20D0F09979C884046BAEAF81AB6242719126FBA1
    5E7D5103CF7E1E8AE73A173D3FAE9191F81E4088
    FD44C77D4085306196949444AC3D8FC3ADDFB454
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Is all that lava a recent change? I don't remember it looking that way when I was last there O_o
  • Options
    fakatikfakatik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Had this issue too. I play in the lowest graphics settings and didn't have this problem until these past few patches. What I did was clicked on show advanced graphics settings and set the max shader settings to mid.

They must have set the default shader settings to low in the patch.
    Aireina | Ashter | King Baldric | Oranges | Hello | Mikalin
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    Just ran Karrundax last night, did not have this problem. Graphics worked well for me. I use an Nvidia, but not the default settings for Neverwinter. You may need to go in and manually change the settings to what works best for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    . . . Looks like this is the cause of either graphic settings player-side, the result of a graphical bug, or both. I don't have this issue on any settings that I am aware of and I've played this dungeon through on highest and lowest settings. AMD Radeon Sapphire 7770. Moving to bug reports forum.