test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon kicking

judicasjudicas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
edited January 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So i manage to get the Draco to about 15% hp after a nice long fight solo, along comes a guild of 3 that instantly kick me from my own dungeon.... WHY IS KICKING NOT DISABLED DURING BOSS FIGHTS? Really have a hard time understanding this.
Post edited by judicas on

Comments

• adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Just roleplay that Draco invited three mercenaries who stabbed you in the back and killed you :)
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • judicasjudicas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2014
    That wouldn't bother me as much as seeing the person selling the item I was trying to get from it about 10 min later
  • kap273kap273 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Blocking the vote-kick from boss fights and the loot roll immediately after needs to be implemented ASAP.
  • komodoonekomodoone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 64
    edited January 2014
    kap273 wrote: »
    Blocking the vote-kick from boss fights and the loot roll immediately after needs to be implemented ASAP.

I Agree. Now anyone can start a vote and I hear you only need one other YES vote to kick.
  • chocobofarmerchocobofarmer Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hasn't happened to me yet, but then again in the last 200 cn's I've done I have probably only joined a CN group advertising on lfg channel once or twice. Oh and by the way, remember before mod 2 when anyone with leader could kick everyone else without even another vote?
  • adernathadernath Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    judicas wrote: »
    That wouldn't bother me as much as seeing the person selling the item I was trying to get from it about 10 min later

Why? it was the payment they received for killing you :)
    Suggestions to improve NW:
    - Dualspec
    - Better rewarding foundry and foundry pvp maps
    - Custom PvP leagues with leaderboards instead of the current 'matchmaking'.
    - Armory
    - make jumping cost stamina (to reduce hopping in pvp)
  • nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I think the OP was soloing CN and a group got in and voted him out.
    That could not have happenend in the old system, where there were no replacements after the first boss.

There should be a "requesting backup" window for the leader if someone drops from the instance. The auto-filling is nice, but a but too much.
    This backup request could as well have a selection window for classes you want or would accept. No need to vote out that GWF/GF/TR you do not want.
    Or - and I am dreaming here - you could view the classes currently queued and select from those.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2014
    . . .Closing this as there's just too much to flame here and there's already a healthy discussion thread about the vote-kick system.
This discussion has been closed.