test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for friendly, supportive guild

adstyladstyl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
hello guys, my friend and i are looking for a friendly guild. we played this game in about 3 weeks and i think this is the time for us to join a friendly and supportive guild. i am cleric level 60 and my friend is a hunter ranger also level 60, is there any guild leader who willingly to accept us as their new guild member? :)
Post edited by adstyl on

Comments

• coyote04coyote04 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The 4th Corps loves new members:

We have a Dungeons division that owns the party quests with DC Cas at the helm;

We have a PVE division that is holding a meeting this weekend, choosing a name for themselves and DC Josiah is considering who will be Company Commanders;

The RP and PVP divisions are just waiting to gain traction but are accumulating more and more Corpsmen. They're merely not growing as fast as the other two.

But what we pride ourselves on is the quality of the people we have. We don't blast zone chat asking if people want to join. We queue up and then ask people who aren't already associated in a guild if they'd like to try us out. We see someone struggling or just having to take a long time on enemies because they're not set up for DPS and help them out.

We're good people. We like to have fun. And we like each other.

The 4th Corps is a good home for anyone that wants one.

Come give us a look at http://the-4th-corps.forumatic.com/. Also feel free to look me up in-game at Sir Joachim@Forge04.

Long live the 4th.
    Bonum Populi Bonum Histriones Supera

The 4th Corps
  • ghost2k4ghost2k4 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If you haven't found a place in the game to call home yet feel free to give Legendary Outlaws a look and see if you think you would fit in. Either hit us up in game or checkout our website to read about us and to apply and one of the leaders will get back to you this afternoon.

www.legendaryoutlaws.com
    Co-Leader of Legendary Outlaws

Apply Now!
  • jenisydejenisyde Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Check out our website. www.genotendencies.enjin.com. Apply if you like what you see. An example of our awesomeness? This week we are running a lottory for a Lesser Vorpal Enchantment. Next week we are running a lotto for a Lesser Soulforged Enchantment. That's how we roll. :)
    Jaylo
    Halfling - Devoted Cleric - Divine Oracle
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
    www.genotendencies.enjin.com
  • tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    We are active guild who helps our members through the endgame. Our peak hours are 8est-1am so check us out if you are looking for a Mature Casual Family Friendly guild who love to run dungeons together!
    edited January 2014
    This is at coyote04. Do you have a copy paste message you just put on everyone's thread? Just curious if this is the case.
    Jaylo
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    jenisyde wrote: »
    This is at coyote04. Do you have a copy paste message you just put on everyone's thread? Just curious if this is the case.

Of course he does. Form letter recruiting at its finest.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited January 2014
    Of course he does. Form letter recruiting at its finest.

Ok thanks. Thats what it looked like. P.S. I messaged you on enjin lol
    Jaylo
    Neverwinter Tribunal
    <Genocidal Tendencies>