test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skirmish bugged?

kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
just did orc skirmish 3 times. 1st time, got 1000 AD, 2nd got 850, 3rd got 400, even though the chest showed 1000 each time. Also, at 24 of 25 for most killed before starting , has most killed all 3 times , still at 24 of 25 fro the next achievement. Seems as if something is broken.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kevinc55kevinc55 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Btw, that was a half elf HR I was playing. Still seems as if something is wrong with orc assault.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    For skirmish AD rewards, I have occasionally noticed in the log a system notice prior to opening the chest stating, "you have received X rough AD", which when added to whatever comes out of the chest makes 1000. It can be weird but I don't recall ever being shorted if checking actual totals afterwards.

Not sure about the achievements.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited January 2014
    Thx Becky - however this was a new char, who was carrying an even amount of AD - so should have been seeing **00, not **50. Pretty certain I got shortchanged - also not sure about the 1st, but 2nd time I was watching careful, no notice of any kind telling me anything about AD. Which is why I think there may be a glitch in Orc Assault - the same char had done blacklake terror multiple times for full reward.
    edited January 2014
    Alright! Definitely a problem with Orc Assault. Took a new character today, did blacklake terror 3X, 1000 AD each time. Did orc assault once, chest says 1000 AD, I received 800 AD. Then did blacklake terror again, 1000 AD, no problem. So Orc assault reward during skirmish is bugged.

Note: In the spirit of double-checking while earning, went back and did blacklake terror 2 more times, received 1000 AD each time.