test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Update: Companion Bundle and 60% off sale ending early

13»

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What does that mean? Discussion of moderation?

It means comments concerning removed posts, threads, or any other action involved in the moderation of this board.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • grimslawgrimslaw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 43
    edited December 2013
    How about making the pet a blue rarity. Now, that would be awesome.
  • vexrmvexrm Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well, Ten Minutes till the problem solves itself. Not expecting more then the offer of the green companion I don't want. Shame. I kept going "I shouldn't drop money" and then I got suckered in and learned I really shouldn't.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "If you transfer 800 or more ZEN into Neverwinter between 10am and 3pm PST (Pacific) on 12/30/13"

I bought and transferred the Zen this weekend, and planned to decide which companion to
    buy for my brother today before 6 (eastern). When the sale wasn't listed this afternoon
    I assumed I'd misunderstood the Sale's end time and gave up.

Not sure how I was supposed to guess that you made the mistake and that I was
    supposed to rush to the boards and hope you'd do something to fix it. Even then,
    I'd already transferred the Zen, so... I would've had to buy another 800 and
    transfer it?

I'm confused.... and apparently not psychic. :(
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • manathayriamanathayria Member Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    As someone else stated...

I would like to see the time period for the transfer extended given that that is a VERY small window and people outside the US, or that work are most likely going to miss this if they have a 9-5 job.

Or at the minimum, change this so it retroactively works for anyone that bought zen starting when the sale began and transferred the 800 minimum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    /Channel_Join NW_Legit_Community to run Dungeons without the exploits
  • vexrmvexrm Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    As someone else stated...

Or at the minimum, change this so it retroactively works for anyone that bought zen starting when the sale began and transferred the 800 minimum.

Amen to the quoted part. That would be good customer service and be a perk for those that bought zen.
  • tas365tas365 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    This is unacceptable. I purchased Zen and transferred it based on the currently running advertisement on the start page and it's time and date. Giving me a green companion is not an acceptable solution. Either stand by the sale agreement and give me the discount you offered or refund my money.
  • radtatatradtatat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201
    edited December 2013
    My interpretation of the situation:

Cryptic: "We are sorry that the sale ended earlier than expected, it was our fault <Someone's head will roll>. Here is a really quick fix for the boo boo <We don't feel like extending the time of the sale to correct the mistake because it is too much work>. Give us more money and we will give you an account wide green striker companion! What a great deal! No? <Time to make a bad situation better... for our pockets...Don't want a green striker companion? Already have it? Too bad. Take it or leave it. What? What about F2P players who have exchanged all their AD to Zen hoping to buying companions that were on sale? What F2p players are you talking about? No such thing in this game...>.".
  • ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'm not affected directly by this, got my pack in advance. However, did I miss something, why is it you can't simply "extend" the time period the pack is in the store? Seriously am I missing something? Is the programming to place a single item into the zen store for X amount of time that complicated?
  • alyanna7alyanna7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    tas365 wrote: »
    This is unacceptable. I purchased Zen and transferred it based on the currently running advertisement on the start page and it's time and date. Giving me a green companion is not an acceptable solution. Either stand by the sale agreement and give me the discount you offered or refund my money.

Now that you mention it, I bought my latest zen with a credit card. Seeing as how I haven't spent any of it yet DUE TO PWE'S ERROR, I'm thinking that if this isn't resolved satisfactorily, I'll be disputing the charges. They can't force me to pay money when they didn't provide the product I paid for.
  • drakcertdrakcert Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    hahaha what the hell with this, I just spent my zen otherwise
  • ravenlock99ravenlock99 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I hate to beat a dead horse, but this really is ridiculous that you can't extend the sale. I bought the Zen specifically for it. It's not like you ended an experience bonus weekend early or something like that and can apologize and move on. This is real money we are talking about here. Money people spent on Zen to purchase an advertised item.

Myself, like many others, thought we had time to mull our options over before buying a companion. If I hadn't already spent the money on Zen and the sale ended early then I would have been disappointed but at least didn't lose money and moved on. This mistake cost me and many others real money here.
  • cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited January 2014
    If you were eligible for the Drow Mercenary Companion, you may now claim it from the Reward Claims Agent in Protector's Enclave. Just look under the Promo tab. Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.