test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there a way to track Zen Market purchases?

bobbyk45238bobbyk45238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
edited December 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just as the title says, is there a way to see what you bought and how much you spent your Zen on in or out of game for Neverwinter?

The reason I ask is I bought a 300 zen profession booster pack and could have sworn I had 3100 zen before and only had 2700 zen afterwards. I seem to be missing 100 or so Zen...

Thanks for any replies!
Post edited by bobbyk45238 on

Comments

• Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Doesn't your purchase history? <removed link>

Mod Edit: Up top the site, hover the mouse over "Charge Zen" and then click on "My Wallet." (Note, the link provided was valid but for peace of mind, it was removed. Thanks imsmithy! ~Zeb)
  • Options
    bobbyk45238bobbyk45238 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited December 2013
    No, not for how much Zen I purchased. I am looking for how much zen I spent in-game and on what items on Zen Marketplace in Neverwinter. This only tells me how much Zen I purchased, not what I bought with it :(
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There is no history for the zen store.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2013
    No, not for how much Zen I purchased. I am looking for how much zen I spent in-game and on what items on Zen Marketplace in Neverwinter. This only tells me how much Zen I purchased, not what I bought with it :(
    Nay, there is not.