test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

hunters stand animation

dravenrosedravenrose Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
this is so boring guys

he stands with slumped shoulders breathing..........and omg his leg moves just a pinch!

riveting animations I look like I got a black rain cloud over me when im just standing around drooling on my shoes

please update this idol animation, have this class hold their shoulders up broadly
have them maybe kick the ground a bit and make fists or swing their arms to pound their hands together

something........anything lol, tired of looking like hunter ranger is the gloomiest class I play
Post edited by dravenrose on

Comments

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    There have been complaints about the HR stand since inception.

I laugh.

It's just not that important. I mean really: no one else is watching your HR in-world, and all you ever see for the most part is the back of its head. Is it really that important to you?

And as for all the whiners about "he's always looking at the ground": um, no, he's looking out from under angry brows. LOL

@Cryptic: to add balance to any Hunter Ranger animation debate: I LOVE IT THE WAY IT IS.
    Please: don't ever change it. He's all silently sinister with mind-gears working overtime in tactical strategy. That's what the current stand animation says to me.

~cough~

And note: as sarcastic and tongue-in-cheek as my comment is meant to be: I am very serious about liking the stance the way it is right now. very serious. yes. really.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I am looking at hundreds and thousands of HRs standing around in PE and to me they all look slouchy and depressive.

I like shoegaze, but I do not think the Jesus and Mary Chain belong in Neverwinter.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    The slouched shoulders are holding yourself relaxed, not depression. As for the gaze I only look at the back of my characters head. I never pay any attention to others.