test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

are artifact power uslees or what?

oriyellow8oriyellow8 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
i see all the power artifact have -and i can only see them good in pvp. the aoe buff and single target buff r useless in dungeons. the healing buff may be good - but we played for half year without it and we manged. only resurrect ppl may be good but again this all powers only really come to life in pvp ( which i dont play).
Post edited by oriyellow8 on

Comments

• voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    Just use them for the extra stats and move on that the only reason i would eve bother getting one
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Shopkeeper can be useful in some dungeons but it is hardly necessary. It is just a minor quality of life upgrade.

Lantern is also situational, but useful.

The Resurrect power is probably the only one that has the potential to save/prevent a wipe, but again it is not a situation that will occur often.
  • ladysylvialadysylvia Member Posts: 946 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    tickdoff wrote: »
    Shopkeeper can be useful in some dungeons but it is hardly necessary. It is just a minor quality of life upgrade.

Lantern is also situational, but useful.

The Resurrect power is probably the only one that has the potential to save/prevent a wipe, but again it is not a situation that will occur often.

Does anyone know if it work for complete dead person(not the normal down)? Because if it revive you with the penalty, then next down = dead and if it can't revive dead = less useful.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Shopkeeper is what I'll go for for one simple reason: inventory slots fill-up so fast that sometimes I have to just plain discard stuff (I collect everything to sell off) - to summon a merchant (for me) any time, anywhere is what I'm going for.

In short to the OP: Like you said: we got along without them, so technically even only a partial boost is an improvement; hence they are not useless.
  • guaraguao34guaraguao34 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Shopkeeper is what I'll go for for one simple reason: inventory slots fill-up so fast that sometimes I have to just plain discard stuff (I collect everything to sell off) - to summon a merchant (for me) any time, anywhere is what I'm going for.

In short to the OP: Like you said: we got along without them, so technically even only a partial boost is an improvement; hence they are not useless.

Couldn't agree more
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Of course you can get around that easy enough with the gateway. Just run the gateway in the back ground, and alt-tab out when full. From the gateway inventory screen you can simply click on any item and sell it directly to a vendor. Ive been doing this from anyplace anywhere for months now. The shopkeeper will simply just save me an alt-tab.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You can vendor from Gateway!? grumble....
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • horizonshardhorizonshard Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'll definitely use the lantern for PvE. I don't mind pressing a button that does AoE damage and then makes me do more damage for a short time. Sounds good to me!
  • fledmagicianfledmagician Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    You can vendor from Gateway!? grumble....

don't bother, it's incredibly slow, and if you get a stack of trash potions or something to sell, then look forwards to selling them one at a time.
  • chemboy613chemboy613 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Shopkeeper is somewhat useless if you manage space right, plus the stats are no good.

The skull is awesome a t purple. Really a huge lifesaver.

As for the feree one I like the waters. Sure the heal is minimal but def and regen? Thank you.
  • arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    They aren't suppose to be a piece of super gear that can destroy everything in your path. They're like an extra encounter power that you can only use every so often. Plus the stats are very nice.

Overall: They're just an additional piece of gear with a bonus ability.
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    chemboy613 wrote: »
    Shopkeeper is somewhat useless if you manage space right, plus the stats are no good.

The skull is awesome a t purple. Really a huge lifesaver.

As for the feree one I like the waters. Sure the heal is minimal but def and regen? Thank you.

The waters heal is nice while leveling though. The skull is the best imo at 60 though.
  • zdaddyozdaddyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 73
    edited January 2014
    don't bother, it's incredibly slow, and if you get a stack of trash potions or something to sell, then look forwards to selling them one at a time.

That's odd. I vendor stacks of trash potions from the gateway all the time. Click sell and enter the number of potions to sell.