test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When will we finally see a TR nerf for PVP?

2»

Comments

• slushpsychoslushpsycho Member Posts: 657 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    TR is okay, you can still hit them when they are in stealth and with new update Lantern of Revelation will make perma stealth less useful.

Enchants are the thing you should QQ about.

Can u tell me how long is the lantern cd and how long is a PVP match usually last?

Don't even let me mention that the Blood Raven is so much more useful.

And last dude are u even a good pvp player?
  • slushpsychoslushpsycho Member Posts: 657 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2013
    I have 4 classes that are 60 and with T2 gear and rank 7+ enchant and greaters

Out of all 4 classes I play I can tell TR is op, because how effective it is, I only use a normal vorpal on my TR and a lesser bilethorn and pwning pugs are so easy, I can get kills really easy and escape death easily as well.

TR's kit offers great kill potential and great escape, whoever claim TR is not OP are either a **** player that has no clue what he is talking or he is a high end player that play around with people that are mostly BIS, in that case TR is not OP. But in general normal PVP match or light-duty premade TR owns.
  • meidanmeidan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    to the OP:

CRY ME A RIVER

"OMG! OMG!NERF THE ROCK! PAPER IS FINE"
    The Scissors
  • b1mbleb1mble Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Most of the ones I see spam literally 1 or 2 moves over and over.

What moves do you "literally" see?

You clearly are talking utter nonsense as the TR's will no doubt be smashing into you with everything which is at their disposal. Why would anyone ignore an ability which is ready for use just to "spam literally 1 or 2 moves"...? Absolute nonsense and you've highlighted yourself as someone not worth listening to so, at the least, we can thank you for highlighting that to us...

OP, get over it. A TR's abilities cannot be segregated into PVE and PVP, just because you're getting your head served to you. Either make one, don't play PvP, get better gear or - and this is, I feel, is the real issue - learn to play!

Many MMO's have countless threads where people such as you, OP, decided to whinge and beg and moan so that someone else's class gets penalised, just because poor little Johnny keeps getting his virtual <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> smacked. Go play Tetris...
    Let him who desires peace, prepare for war.
    edited December 2013
    bonusitem wrote: »
    This is the truth. Most of the people arguing with the op are rogues.

It's a thread FOR ROGUES! Well done, Einstein.
    bonusitem wrote: »

Rogues are like the kids that got picked on in high school so they vowed that one day they would become invisible to they could "confront" their enemies. Ok... not all rogues... but most of them. XD

Your like the kid in high skill that vowed to make a valid contribution and got caught, hiding in the corner with a box a crayons up his nose. Okay... not all the crayons... but most of them. XD

See...we can all do that.

Don't let the door slam you on the way out, chief.
    edited December 2013
    Every class has an Achilles tendon, you just gotta be smart enough to do your own research and find it. Look at other guides and see how the other classes work. If you find it so annoying, do something about it without QQing because the truth of the matter is: the GMs and Devs will do what they can to make the pvp as balanced as possible, and if you still think opponent classes are OP, then you are either

1) Not utilizing your class's strengths or
    2) Unknowingly utilizing your class's weakness(that's a fail btw).

This is the one post that sums it all up succinctly. Putting all personal opinions aside for one moment, you will see that what is said here is the resounding truth.

Well said, mate.
  • meidanmeidan Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have 4 classes that are 60 and with T2 gear and rank 7+ enchant and greaters

And, you expect to be taken seriuosly with that type of affirmation?

LMAO
  • m30nlym30nly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    TR will never Getting any Nerf in PVP :p