test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Leopard of Chult

enzododenzodod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, this epic mount is only 3000 Zen... Was going to buy it for my HR but something stopped me.

When I select the mount, the description says it increases speed by 80%. But the mouse over tooltip says 110%. So which one is correct?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i got a confirmation from the CMs that it is a T3 110% speed mount. the zen store description will likely be corrected soon.
  • Options
    enzododenzodod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited November 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    melodywhr wrote: »
    i got a confirmation from the CMs that it is a T3 110% speed mount. the zen store description will likely be corrected soon.

Thanks for the quick confirmation. :)
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would much rather have this as a companion pet..still looks way cool though.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm glad that they continue to add new stuff, but I'd really like to see something other than cats, at this point. How about a crab mount, a skeletal horse, clockwork horse, a giant scorpion, a giant grasshopper, giant ant, rideable pseudodragon, velociraptor, a giant snake, and so on? Anyway, thanks for adding new stuff!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Someone datamined a decaying horse from the Module 2 info. It made me think of the undead horse mount in Sacred.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    manplowmanplow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I liked the orange tiger better than the white one, but I couldn't justify buying it since it was slower. This orange leopard i skind of middle ground between the look of the orange tiger and the speed of the white one. It's a little more enticing.

I wish the Owlbear was a companion instead of a mount. I want that big killing machine to fight my enemies, not to run around faster.
    Someone datamined a decaying horse from the Module 2 info. It made me think of the undead horse mount in Sacred.

High five!
    Warrior Nation. Always recruiting. Check us out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Like a snow plow, but for people.