test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Gateway Site

armeanianarmeanian Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi, I'm wondering how many people use or know of the neverwinter gateway site to access their charactars n such on the addy is https://gateway.playneverwinter.com , but lately ive notice it spends a great deal of time in maintenance, which in some ways is a good thing making sure it always works, but im thinking maybe they also just turn it off when they go home , and turn maintenance light on :confused: who knows :p
Post edited by armeanian on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I haven't had an issue with it being in maintenance for many weeks now. Are you specifically trying to access when they are doing maintenance, (usually Thursday mornings, Pacific time). Try clearing your cookies and cache, as perhaps your browser is "holding onto" that error screen...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • armeanianarmeanian Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    :( maybe it is just me then , :cool: k will look into that .....

i just did a cookies clean and other things then went back the gateway, its now saturday night for mr, gateways in maintenance again, is it for anyone else to ??? :confused:
  • venusswimwear1venusswimwear1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have an issue with the gateway. When I am doing the Swordcoast Adventures, it make me go out to my character sheet every time back and forth, back and forth for each move. It is freezing and not give me the next move until I exit the Swordcoast Adventures to my character and back into Swordcoast Adventures every time. I make me nauseous doing that 50 times just to play 1 game. What can I do to fix this issue?

Thanks,
    Nikkita
  • heroldofnowheroldofnow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    armeanian wrote: »
    Hi, I'm wondering how many people use or know of the neverwinter gateway site to access their charactars n such on the addy is https://gateway.playneverwinter.com , but lately ive notice it spends a great deal of time in maintenance, which in some ways is a good thing making sure it always works, but im thinking maybe they also just turn it off when they go home , and turn maintenance light on :confused: who knows :p

Just wanted to add that I am getting the same thing. I am accessing the site from my SGN3 with Chrome and it keeps redirecting to the maintenance page.
    My 2 cents.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Game and Gateway servers are down.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'll add to this thread that even when it isn't scheduled maintenance and the servers are up, if you keep refreshing the "Gateway down" page, you are simply refreshing the error message, and you need to navigate to the login screen for access.

When the servers are up.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    whenever there is a game outage, this affects the gateway as well as they are tied to the same server. so that is why the gateway is currently down. there is an known outage going on at this very moment.

but since this thread is a necro, we're going to close it. please refer to the following post for updates:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?635021-Can-t-log-in-and-out-connection-time-out-%28Team-is-investigating%29
This discussion has been closed.