test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New ranger hunter preview maps

rondo5150rondo5150 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
I have a few problems with this new server thing. In the fusing of stones (Known as "Refining" now), it takes 100 to 1000 times more stones, special stones that cost a ton of AD, plus additional same type stones, wards & even more AD of 25,000 to get the stone to the final stage. To make one stone it took me over 1500 Rank 5 stones & I still didn't have enough points to get the fusion done, plus wasted all my resources just to get the process started. It is nice the removing stones do not cost 1,000,000 AD, but just a few gold or silver to save your old stones, but to make another one would and or could take years to find enough stones to "Refine" a stone to a bigger Rank. I do like the fact that they are going to have Rank 10 stones, but it took me over 1500+ stones and a ton of other stuff just to make one. If I didn't have a stock pile from my guilds assets and needed to use smaller stones, I would have used even more stones. I like the Ranger Hunter & the new quests & maps, but if this is what the game is progressing towards, I am seriously thinking on filing for a rebate on the money I spent on the game so far, (almost $2000), as I will just eat-up all my resources on just a few stones to only get a higher Gear Score.:mad:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.